WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

Look this is just absolutely rediculous! You n00bs stop asking for invites there are no Mail invites to give out. Mail beta Participants can't give out invites they do not receive any to give and that is a fact! So stop asking for invites!

Listen up Mr. ljames28:

I got an invite that came from an user, with his email. The email said there was a link, but I couldn't find it. Then I got to look at the source of the mail, and I saw an invite link within. I used it, and now my ideas page has been updates saying that I'm in the beta, and in a few days my account will get updated to it. If you don't believe it, I have screenshots enough to show you.

I guess the fact that Participants can't give out invites is not very correct.

email.jpg

source.jpg

was%20i%20invited.jpg

Can someone please send me an invitation to MS Live Mail Beta? I can exchange a Live Mail Beta invitation for a Windows Live Messenger Beta invitation. PM me if you are interested in exchanging. :)

someotherguy582[at]msn[.]com

Me too,can someone please help me ... what to do ???

How can i get the beta interface ?

It can take upto a week for Microsoft to move your account over to the Beta servers.

I am using the Windows Live Mail beta but i can't see where i can invite people. I have logged in, but i can't see anything. I never recieved that email

i have a problem ,i just got in the Live Mail and when i sign in at hotmail,or mail.live.com,it telles me that i have 2000 Mb of space,but it's the old Hotmail interface,how can i get the new Live Mail interface ???

Sory for bad english ... i have just 2 hours/week of english at school

Take a look at the hotmail icon/logo at the top left of the old Hotmail interface. I didn't notice it at first, but that is where I "found" my join the beta link. No email, just that image at the top left of my old hotmail interface.

I just got this email:

and before you ask/pm, i'm not giving out any invites

okay, if you read the email, i want to know how you think this pertains to Windows live mail... it says windows live messenger in the EMAIL!!!! :blink: :wacko: :angry:

I have two Live Mail Invites.

1 of them will go to the person that gives me a Live Messenger invite.

The other will go to someone that convinces me why they need it most.

PM me. :)

this is what the email looks like...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Thank you for your help in testing the new Windows LiveTM Messenger Beta! You have just received invitations to send to your friends and family!

Follow the steps below to send invites:

Go to http://ideas.live.com/, click Beta users sign in here, and then sign in.

Click Windows Live Messenger Beta, and then click the "Invite them to sign up" link on the right side of the page.

Enjoy!

The Windows Live Messenger team

I know it says Windows Live Messenger, but i wasnt enrolled in the WLMessenger better at this time and when i went to the ideas home page it said that i had 2 invites under the WLMail beta...

So i used 1 of them, and have 1 left... please dont pm me for any invites as i already have somone lined up...

hope this clears up the uncertainty...

I did sign up to this but either waiting or not accepted...probably the latter heh...anyway if someone care to invite me that would be cool if not dont worry (damienreynolds@hotmail.com) :)

i have a problem ,i just got in the Live Mail and when i sign in at hotmail,or mail.live.com,it telles me that i have 2000 Mb of space,but it's the old Hotmail interface,how can i get the new Live Mail interface ???

Sory for bad english ... i have just 2 hours/week of english at school

I think it can take upto 2 weeks before you get the new interface, think it depends if they need to move your account to a different bay (server?) first