WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

I unfortunately don't have anything to trade but am willing to do whatever to get an invite to either or both betas. I feel I can help out around here and am willing to help out anyone who helps me.

The invite offerings thread was closed. No one followed the rules. After about 30,000 views and almost 60 pages of everyone posting requests they shut it down.

Ehh, Live Messenger isn't all that. Just so you guys know. :p

I have two invites, but like, would like something in return, lol, PM me and I'll just pick one or two people (one of my friends might want one, so maybe just one) to give it to. Remember, offering me stuff for an invite will make me want to pick you over anyone else. ^_^

I'm in Onecare beta and Mail beta as well, so I don't need invites for that. :p

if u guys can send my one invite.. i'm Active but when i enter on microsoft connect and go to MSN Recruitment Program it says We will contact you as soon as a new beta is available in your country. Thank you for your patience!.... i want a invite please

the_shadow480@hotmail.com

Invites don't give you access to the actual beta program (connect.microsoft.com). All that they do is allow you to download and use WLM beta. This means you cannot provide feedback or submit bugs. So if you are going to ask for an invite, saying you are a good beta tester is not a very valid reason.

Everyone posting your email information: Stop.

I've been scanning these forums for 2 or 3 days now, hoping to catch an invitation. That hasn't happened yet. I've gotten to the point that I did with the Gmail invites: eventually they will be common enough that no one will be really wanting them anymore, then I can get in. Until then, do something that might increase your odds for future betas. Learn more about computers, program a bit, go to beta.microsoft.com and fill out their form for beta participation. It can't hurt, and it's got to be more healthy than sitting in front of a computer for hours on end pressing the refreshbutton in hopes that someone will have pity and send you an invite.

On a completely off topic and unrelated note:

I haven't seen Gundam anything for a good 5 years... wow.

Everyone posting your email information: Stop.

I've been scanning these forums for 2 or 3 days now, hoping to catch an invitation. That hasn't happened yet. I've gotten to the point that I did with the Gmail invites: eventually they will be common enough that no one will be really wanting them anymore, then I can get in. Until then, do something that might increase your odds for future betas. Learn more about computers, program a bit, go to beta.microsoft.com and fill out their form for beta participation. It can't hurt, and it's got to be more healthy than sitting in front of a computer for hours on end pressing the refreshbutton in hopes that someone will have pity and send you an invite.

On a completely off topic and unrelated note:

I haven't seen Gundam anything for a good 5 years... wow.

I agree, I will do the same. btw thanks for the astonishment at Gundam, it's my favorite anime. ^^

lol delox still scouring the forums and webpages huh, lol i jus got back home from the movies...=P

I feel somewhat cheated that I was invited but that the code was invalid when i tried to use it. I'm desparately seeking vindication. I've gotten to the same point I did with Gmail, where I realized that it would come eventually. So oh well... Just general browsing from now on, checking here on the off chance something will be available. Never know...

lol quite a few ppl got that...=S

lol id dint know we could edit our display name, i got bored so i went through my CP options lol im sucha noob, lol ppl thought i was gay with that stupid name, it was an expression that i used when ever someone did something stupid, gay, or jus a way to reply =P

"you got invited to WLM?!?"

me: "gayness!"