WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

Please can any one send me a invitation? my email is jinc327@gmail.com please. Thank you.

nice posts count there buddy, shouldnt your first post be somewhere in the general lounge go introduce yourself.....and im guessin they're gonna lock this thread soon enough because of all the requests

nah man, i signed up on that ideas live site about a month ago or more, and i got my invite to mail live from microsoft directly about 2 wks ago...sry man =S lol i know you aint a noob =)

I've got an extra Winodws Live messenger beta invitation, i'm willing to trade it for a windows live mail beta invitation. -- PM me or email nyxero@gmail.com :)

you know this is like gmail with all these invites again...but alas nothin to trade damn ms for their non mail betas...i signed up ages ago and heard nothing :no: to think i tested office 2003 and windows 2003 server edition for them....ha!

got 43...but i did have 100, and this was like the gmail trend.....lol i remember i got lucky for gmail...it was about the same time sp2 beta was being passed around as a beta and i had some good links and reg fixes lol got 2 gmail invites from that ...=)

I got 1 left, I might give it to a friend, but pm me, I might give it to you...

EDIT: Ohh big mistake, telling people to pm me. I got about 10 pm's in 5... and they still keep coming..

Sorry to dissapoint but... Friend came online and I did give it to him...

Edited by GaMeDtX

I recently used 4 gmail invites and next time I sign in back to 100...its ludicrous that should be proper out there now fully working but obviously gmail must like limited members...lol