WL Messenger 8 and WL Mail invite thread

lol yah you and sepentuk will get priority for my invites if i get one that is...=S lol i went out to earlier i got back about 2 hrs ago...=S

lol yah im not gay its an expression ive used since gr8 probably ...

Of course, I'm certain all social groups have these sayings that make absolutely no sense at all to someone who doesn't know what's going on. For example, in my grade 12 year, there was a very feminist teacher. She literally hated all of us guys. So we started using her name as an expletive, haven't turned back since. It's quite amusing to hear, "Oh Shelly!" out of nowhere.

Of course, I'm certain all social groups have these sayings that make absolutely no sense at all to someone who doesn't know what's going on. For example, in my grade 12 year, there was a very feminist teacher. She literally hated all of us guys. So we started using her name as an expletive, haven't turned back since. It's quite amusing to hear, "Oh Shelly!" out of nowhere.

lol yah agreed on that for sure..

Wallop, well its kinda like those webpages that you get friends and add your own friends, and they are linked together, if you want an invite send me your e-mail and a screenname and I'll send you one, and you too flipbwoi that is if you want one.

Edit: It uses Flash

It's very smooth. I hope this is the angle they're trying to take with the Live products. The recent activities is a really unique feature.

Assume WLM, they probably saw the title, clicked the thread, clicked reply, and sent the message... *sigh* If only it was that easy!

We should really start a new thread for people NOT invited to the WLM forum! No invite requests, if we see some, we relentlessly flame the offender! :devil:

We're kinda misusing this thread...

agreed with that...but then again you kno how ppl are....

Touche my good man. This thread is a prime example... :no:

Not to mention that "other" thread that had 60 some pages of replies and over 30,000 pageviews in under a day... :whistle:

Hey i just sent someone an mail invite for a messenger invite and when he opened the email it said click the link down the bottom but there apparently wasnt one. Does anyone know were the link is/why it isnt there.

and also i think live mail is down cause i cant get into my account.

Thx

Is there anybody who can invite me to join the Live Messenger Beta test so kindly?

I will bless your families and your friends good luck when traditional Chinese new year comes.

Name: Bobo

Email: eyesonff@hotmail.com

Thank you very much