World Cup 2006

We're screwed ... Australia ...

We're up against Brazil, Croatia and Japan in Group F

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But I still hope luck's on Australia's side this time.

(Played so hard against Uruguay to get into 2006's FIFA World Cup)

Edited by wutang01

So, yet again, Brazil got an easy group.

The US also got a fairly challenge less group of opponents.

As for Costa Rica (Who Im rooting for the most), first game of the cup is with them vs. Germany.

GO COSTA RICA!!

....Oh and US too

I thought this was a tough draw for the US...isn't the Czech Republic and Italy supposed to be pretty tough? I'm not a huge soccer fan or anything, but I'm definatly trying to keep up with it this time and learn some...I think if people in the US were as fired up over soccer as other countries it would be hella fun to watch and play...

Germany has lost it, France has lost it, Sweeden has lost it, Italy has lost it, what's there to hope more for in Europe than England.

So The Netherlands or Holland isn't going to the world cup I guess.. or maybe they aren't from europe.. :rolleyes:

So The Netherlands or Holland isn't going to the world cup I guess.. or maybe they aren't from europe.. :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm sorry I forgot to put "Netherlands has lost it"!

I'm only trying to say once great teams are no more.

Oh hush. If you know football at all ... which you probably don't since Brazil's national league is so poor ... you'll know that any team can beat any other team on it's day. England have some of the best players in the world in Beckham, Owen, Rooney and Lampard.

Personally I think that England will play Brazil in the semis and the winner of that game will go on to win the World Cup.

damn, Brazils league is soo poor, so poor in fact that Sao Paulo managed to beat the European champions, Liverpool (which is rich and from England), and became World Champions? Imagine if Brazils league, heh even Argentinas, had as much money as their European counterparts?

Probably will be England vs Brazil semi final, what an encounter :D

and Matheus, please shut ur mouth, heh its not even worth arguing with him over the net guys, he just does it for fun ;)

I dunno, don't France have some decent players? I'm expecting Zidane, Henry and Pires to play a huge role - unless they're beaten by an unseeded African team like last time :p.

Vieira, Zidane, Trezeguet, Henry, Cisse are probably Frances start players.

They are not as good as they once were, many of their best players have ages (eg: Thuram, Desailly, Zidane, Pires etc).

I highly dout that France will win the World Cup, but anything is possible.

Personally, I think Brazil have a very good chance of winning the World Cup, know one can deny that. They are not as good as Mateus says, but they are still a good team ;)

After Mateus's comments, I hope Brazil don't win.

if you look at some off his previous comments i wouldn't listen to him! I remember the England vs Argentina incident, he was soo sure that Argentina was gonna beat England, England was 2-1 down, so he decided to post a lot of BS about us losing only problem, there was 15 mins left of the game. And everyone knows what happened in those 15 minutes!

So just look at his posts and just laugh!

Matheus you dumb****....stop this bull****.

With your stupid comments now everybody hate brazil.....even me, im starting to want to see brazil eliminated soon in the wc06 just to see your **** reaction.

The image you show about Brazil doesnt reflect our ppl.

I dont know from what hole you came out, but i hope you will return soon.

I, more than anybody else think that we have the best national team today but your way to epxress that became out of control.

I started this thread so we could discuss about the next world cup with inteligence.

But because of you it is turning into a insult thing, i contacted a mod about your behaviour and i hope they will stop your crap. (but do not lock this thread)

I would like to discuss my opinions and how i think Brazil could win the next world cup, but now i cant because im afraid to look retard like you.

You are shame to our ppl.

:angry:

don't you get the reasons on why you was banned from your first account? So why not take the hint from the banning off your first account and shut up and leave the talk to football, to people that know what there on about, because you narrow minded brain don't!