[poll] Have you received a free ipod?

43 members have voted

1. 1. Have you received a free ipod?

• Yes, I got enough people to participate and now have my free ipod.
    • No, I've signed up, but I haven't gotten enough people to participate yet.
    • No, I don't do pyramid schemes!
    • No, I got enough people to sign up, but they never sent me a free ipod! Grrrr!

The other day I decided I would actually go for it and try to get a free ipod through freeipod.com (I guess there are other sites that do the same thing). I've already got 3 out of 5 people to sign up and "complete an offer" I was just wondering how many other people have done this and gotten an ipod. Let me know! :)

The reason I signed up was because 3 of my friends had already gotten a free ipod and I thought I might as well do it too. So, at least some people get a free ipod. What web site did you sign up with that you didn't get a free ipod?

A friend I know did it a long time ago, he got enough people to sign up, and after a month or so after recieving an email that his ipod was being shipped, he got it. I have no idea who else he got to sign up, but he did get in ipod.

I've never been able to get enough referrals.

Yeah, it surprisingly hard to get 5 people to do something that involves signing up with a credit card. I only need two more though. I can't wait till I get all 5. I'm looking forward to a sleek black 30GB ipod video.