Winter Can Lick My Rectum While I Defecate?

I don't think the blogs should be the default rss feed anyway. It should be forums. It doesn't make sense having the blogs as the default one when you're browsing the forums.

Actualy, it doesn't make sense to have the forums as a default when viewing the forum. I mean, you're already in the forum. Why would you need links to the forum while in the forum? When you're viewing blogs, the default switches to forum, which also makes sense.

Either way, Neobond has addressed the default numerous times, and he said they're not changing.

Edited by Joel

164 views and I bet 100 of them thought this thread was about something else. lol, I've never really paid attention to the RSS thing..I saw your post and was like..RSS WHERE?!

I don't think the blogs should be the default rss feed anyway. It should be forums. It doesn't make sense having the blogs as the default one when you're browsing the forums.

If you want to see the most recent forum posts just move the mouse down a little bit.... having the blogs up first gives the blogs a little more exposure that they otherwise might not get

Actualy, it doesn't make sense to have the forums as a default when viewing the forum. I mean, you're already in ther forum. Why would you need links to the forum while in the forum? When you're viewing blos, the default switches to forum, which also makes sense.

It does make sense. I'm not interested in what the latest blog posts are when i'm viewing the forum. When I am viewing a thread on the forum, I am interested on what the other latest posts are. Having blogs as default as encouraging people to hit view new posts again which increases server load.

It does make sense. I'm not interested in what the latest blog posts are when i'm viewing the forum. When I am viewing a thread on the forum, I am interested on what the other latest posts are. Having blogs as default as encouraging people to hit view new posts again which increases server load.

I agree, I have no interest in the blogs, at least give us an option to set what the defaults are.

I'm sorry admins but I have to agree with the majority of people here that the blogs are not of my main interest here on neowin. I prefer most recent threads/posts in place of blogs.

In fact forums have more posts and is more active than blogs. So I think it makes sense for popular features to show up first before less-popular features.

Bah. We get people who don't like the "Apple" section. The "blog" section isn't any different.

If you don't like it, or if it isn't among your interests, don't visit.

Bah. We get people who don't like the "Apple" section. The "blog" section isn't any different.

If you don't like it, or if it isn't among your interests, don't visit.

You're right, we won't visit it, i'm just 'suggesting' an option to set a default on what is dispalyed on top.

wow from the title of this thread I had no idea what I was clicking to enter to.

I've recently come to realize that just about any topic can somehow be related to tubgirl.

I agree, I have no interest in the blogs, at least give us an option to set what the defaults are.

I'm sorry admins but I have to agree with the majority of people here that the blogs are not of my main interest here on neowin. I prefer most recent threads/posts in place of blogs.

In fact forums have more posts and is more active than blogs. So I think it makes sense for popular features to show up first before less-popular features.

You're right, we won't visit it, i'm just 'suggesting' an option to set a default on what is dispalyed on top.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=586904835 :D

:yes: I agree.

Definitely agree. :yes: