Student's striptease posted online

This is crazy. This happens at colleges all over the world. Sucks for this poor girl. Her name is tarnished forever. I feel bad for her kids one day.

She really isn't all that good either. I mean, she isn't awesome, but she isn't ugly either.

Middle of the road.

This has been all over the news here in London (where UWO [university of Western Ontario]) is located. I know the parties involved and more likely than not how the video got circulated.

If you're dumb enough to do it on camera, you're dumb enough to get it posted on the internet.

However, I do feel this is most likely a good pic to post now:

post-28781-1134498178.jpg

LOL. I was looking for the pics (which I found - she isn't UGLY ugly, but she isn't hot either - pretty average), and I happened to find this.

So sad..

Good lord lipsynching to songs is becoming old and retarded faster by the minute.

LOL. I was looking for the pics (which I found - she isn't UGLY ugly, but she isn't hot either - pretty average), and I happened to find this.

So sad..

BTW here is her face:

Nono, this one is much much better...GNAAARRRR!!!

grawr5lb.jpg

Just for the record, this is not the first time this has happened with this girl. She's quite proud of her escapades. Not sure why though. In quoting from another forum: "I wouldn't **** her with a stolen dick. She's gotta be so, so dirty." Oh how I couldn't agree more.

Wave' date='Dec 13 2005, 11:43' post='586916695']

In quoting from another forum: "I wouldn't **** her with a stolen dick. She's gotta be so, so dirty." Oh how I couldn't agree more.

I couldn't agree more. She she probably has more diseases then the CDC.

So sad..

BTW here is her face:

attention ######. Everyone wants their 15 seconds of blog fame these days.

WTF???? why are all these crazy people asking for the link to be PMed to them :wacko: If you guys need to see a college chick get naked that badly go search around on google you will find it ;) :whistle:

This isn't news. Drunken sluts have been stripping on college campuses since the beginning and this definitely isn't the first one to be uploaded to the internet. To see something like this in person, just head to a local campus. There's at least one tramp on every campus!

And the universities definitely should not get involved if the act is voluntary. If they would be so stupid as to intervene, they'd eventually be sued for invasion of privacy or something like that. I guarantee it.