wife cheating

wife cheating  

537 members have voted

1. 1. if you caught your wife cheating would you give her a second chance?

• yes
    • no
    • depends
    • wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot poll

LOL.. you caught your wife cheating on you.. and your posting it here? are you being serious??

and... how did she cheat on you? kiss another man, have sex with another guy(s)??

btw, if my wife cheated on me.. she'd be GONE!

wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot poll...

dude....if you're wife is cheating on you....there is no such thing as "love" any more. Pick up your things and go your seperate ways. Its over :(

Sorry to hear your loss...

well that all depends on you really, no matter how much advice people give you, it all boils down to how much do you love her and do you still see a future togther!

LOL.. you caught your wife cheating on you.. and your posting it here? are you being serious??

and... how did she cheat on you? kiss another man, have sex with another guy(s)??

btw, if my wife cheated on me.. she'd be GONE!

i am posting here because i want feed back is all, and yes had sex with him. see i am in the coast guard and gone 2-3 days out of the week. so she has free reign ya know, but i jjust feel lost without her, and there is always love i think

It completely depends on how bad it is really. :no:

Good Luck man :pint:

Edit: She slept with someone else :huh: well it sounds over to me....

Sorry to hear that too. Women can be scandalous. I'd say move on and good luck to the future.

Do you have any kids with her?

....but i jjust feel lost without her, and there is always love i think

as much as you feel that way, I think its time to move on man.

Yes, there is always love, but love in a marriage is both ways and you should be well aware of that. Simply you loving her won't do. If she's willing to go and sleep with another man, than that trust/bond is broken and 6 feet under...

time to move on :(

i am posting here because i want feed back is all, and yes had sex with him. see i am in the coast guard and gone 2-3 days out of the week. so she has free reign ya know, but i jjust feel lost without her, and there is always love i think

I can understand where you are coming from but if she really loved you she wouldnt have done that. Hell i used to work from 3pm till 6am and I wouldnt see my wife for a whole week at a time, and she never cheated.

But what others are saying is correct. its up to you. No matter what is said here its your decision and not one I envy.

Personally I'd split with her, because thats the biggest betrayal of trust you can have. Especially in a marriage.

Count it as a blessing and move forward, don't look back. Trust is like a glass. You might be able to glue it back together once it's broken, but it will always be flawed....and depending on the glue, it's likely to fall apart again.

no there are no kids,

yes i should move on i know and i got enough on her threw emails phone records to get away with giving her nothing but the the hardest thing for me to handle aside from the betrayal is that i am a very clean and fit guy, and this guy she has been with, well to put it nicely is pretty much whitetrash, so that has me worried a bit.

there is always the vengful thing, he is a manager and she is just an hourly...hmmm and not to mention the drugs he does...but i dont know if i can go to his level

+csseale, people on neowin arn't the best.. umm how to say this nicely.. the best at picking up girls LOL.. maybe i could be wrong.

but if she's cheating on you.. and you two talk it over, whats stopping her from doing it again.

if my girlfriend cheated on me, i'd make sure i have solid proof, and i'd kick her out, and tell her not to come back. moving on is hard at first.. but theres millions and millions of girls out there. cheaters never prosper!

you should take her on that tv show "Cheaters"

i caught my wife cheating, thing is i love her, should i give her a second chance?

Sucks man I am going through the same thing except my wife all out left me for another guy...after doing stuff behind my back and lying to me about everything for a couple weeks. I know a lot of people would think I am crazy for saying this but I would take her back....but I would not be stupid about it. The most fundamental aspect of a relationship is trust. I would take her back as in work on restoring things, but trust has to be established again before I could truely take her back. So anyway just saying if you truely still love her (the way I still love my wife) leaving the door open I think is the best thing, but be careful, you need to see a drastic change in her before you can really trust her again.

here is the link to a post I made about stuff if you are interested

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=405737

I've been cheated on (1st wife) and cheated (2nd wife) once it happens it is really tough to forgive and forget, in fact as you probably have figured out, it didn't work for me. Do what you can live with. Either way it can be a bummer.

Cody

+csseale, people on neowin arn't the best.. umm how to say this nicely.. the best at picking up girls LOL.. maybe i could be wrong.

but if she's cheating on you.. and you two talk it over, whats stopping her from doing it again.

if my girlfriend cheated on me, i'd make sure i have solid proof, and i'd kick her out, and tell her not to come back. moving on is hard at first.. but theres millions and millions of girls out there. cheaters never prosper!

you should take her on that tv show "Cheaters"

haha that tv show rocks.

To +csseale, I'm 18 and I can't really help you in this case. But you know, you shouldn't rely on forum polls, just do what you think is good, that's it. I know it's hard, and I'd probably do the same if I'd have the same problem. I posted, Depends, because it depends on the relationship itself. But I'm sorry to say that I highly doubt it would be a good idea to stay like this.

... there are millions of fish in the sea, MILLIONS!!

Good luck mate, and I'm really sorry for you :(