wife cheating

wife cheating  

537 members have voted

1. 1. if you caught your wife cheating would you give her a second chance?

• yes
    • no
    • depends
    • wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot poll

well i think, again think, i have made my decision.

since i lasted posted i have changed the locks took my name off the insurance of the car removed her name form the apt lease cut off her cell phone and changed the password to my bank account. so now she has nothing really, i am worried about her yes, and i am not sure if this is a wake up call that i am hoping for or the final boot, i really dont know, all i can say is i will have to see, again thank all of you for the kinda and gracious comments believe it or not alot of what was said in here hit close to home and helpd me alot, so truly thank you, i owe neowin a biggy

my dad always said that if a women decieves you once she will do it again.

with that said.. it all depends on your heart.. but for me.. when you get married

its til death do us part. Was it with your bestfriend? or someone she had known?

my dad always said that if a women decieves you once she will do it again.

with that said.. it all depends on your heart.. but for me.. when you get married

its til death do us part. Was it with your bestfriend? or someone she had known?

it was with a fellow co-worker, and my heart says stay but my brain says run you dumb@#@

No! Thats a mistake that is just too far,if she loved me then she would never do such a thing to put the marriage at risk and hurt me.

if your wife cheats on you, i'm sorry but it would seem she is no long interested in you, so i would say let her go and find yourself someone that does deserve you...

I disagree. Not entirely, but in part I disagree. A woman cheats because she is not getting what she needs. The same goes for a man who cheats, but for a woman to stray means that something is not right in her idea of that relationship that she is in.

It's not his fault or her fault, but a combined effort. A relatiosnship is two people that should be communicating to one another - 2 becomes 1. Not 2 people leading 2 separate lives, finding their happiness on their own.

Again, best of luck to you. If you take her back then take your time doing it - trust me on that one. Fear and desperation and lonliness are all powerful things and they'll be affecting the both of you, causing you to make decisions that you wouldn't normally make when your mind is sound.

Right now, since you made your decisions, do what is best for you.

After 20 years of avery happy marriage I caught my wife cheating with her bos. I forgave her for the sake of our children, but ayear later I caught her again with him. I will say this: once an affair is uncovered, the old marriage is over. You may stay with your wife, but things will NEVER be the same. She has hurt you as a man, and she has hurt you as a lover, and she has hurt you as a friend. I divorced her and do not regret it now, though it took me years to recover. Eventually I met my present wife, and life has become happy again!

i caught my wife cheating, thing is i love her, should i give her a second chance?

Sorry it happened but if you do that or even say that

you just have low self esteem

she took your man hood gain it back and find someone who can be faithful they are out there

just cause you love someone doesnt mean you should be together i loved a couple girls but am super happy now

MOVE ON

stop dwellin in here go out with your friends

well ....

why are u still here

there is a girl i will always have feelings for, and i miss her alot....but at the same time i brutaly hate her.

its confusing as hell.

yeah...blah.

i know exactly what you mean.

i am one for helping people out and giving advice... but i think honestly this crosses the line.

This is a computer online forum, a successful one at that.

What stops some f**ing moron from starting a poll if he should kill himself or what not on here?

i personally like neowin and would hate to see it go away on stupid real life situations. Computers people!!!! electronics!!!!

keep neowin, neowin... not dramawin.

End it. Nothing good will come of it if you two stay together.

You could talk things through but I'm telling you right now you'll never trust her again. A simple thing like her making a trip to the store for something will cause you to wonder what she's really doing when she's gone. She'll cheat again at another point, they always do. SOMETIMES they don't, but most of the time they do. That goes for both men and women.

The only thing that sucks when it comes to these situations is if you have children. If you have any children with this person then talk things through. Try to stay together for the child/children. If it ends in divorce don't let her have her way. The women seem to always get what they want in a divorce even when it's them that caused it. Fight for custody if you want to keep the children. Otherwise even if you make child support payments every week/month the ex-wife will never be happy and you'll always be branded a deadbeat dad. It's always hard on children when parents get divorced. Especially if they're very young. They don't understand what's going on.

I'm talking from an experience friends of mine have been through. One caught his wife cheating. So what did he do? Went into Yahoo chatrooms and humped any women he could. Bad idea on his side. He didn't even try to talk to her about what she had done. His first idea was to get revenge.

Sorry to hear that your wife cheated on you. Don't let it make you think that you're a worthless person who isn't giving her what she needs. I see that most people feel like that when they're cheated on. Most of the time it's because the women are hoes and the men are just way too horny and can't ever stop thinking about sex.

Women are like a tornado...they suck and they blow and in the end your house is gone

I'm still with my girlfriend of almost 3 years now. She cheated on me, becuase it was someone that she still had feelings for. It still drives me crazy, sometimes I want to just be with her and everything is ok, and the rest of the time I just want to beat the living **** out of her. I was a ###### and stuck with her, she said that it was over because I wasn't doing anything with my life, and I was crying like a baby and begging her to keep us together... Love is ****ed up, man... Everytime I'm in a bad mood and we have a fight, she'll get called a cheating no good bitch... I always remind her of it. Sometimes it's hard and I can't handle it and I hit her. The one time I was enraged and I threw her car keys in the street, picked them up, and then threw them at the back of her head... I can go on forever about my insanity, so guys, if you get cheated on, get the **** out before you go insane.

Sometimes driving the car off the road into a tree at 100 MPH without a seat belt sounds like fun... oh, and killing her first, though... >:D

Yes, I am this insane... but you're just seeing the surface...

The dreams are the worst. I wake up crying as if it happened all over again... She's just lucky she ain't dead because of my temper combined with what she's done.

i am posting here because i want feed back is all, and yes had sex with him. see i am in the coast guard and gone 2-3 days out of the week. so she has free reign ya know, but i jjust feel lost without her, and there is always love i think

DUMP HER. CHEATING HO. She will do it again, trust me. Once that horse leaves the stable they will always leave. They will just try to be more careful next time...but they usually get caught.

Even if you "get over it" and she doesn't cheat again, you will always bear the scar in the back of your mind. You will never be able to have sex with her again without remembering that someone else was doing her at the same time... blech.

DUMP HER. I speak from experience.... its not worth it.

*edit* See... this is what happens:

I'm still with my girlfriend of almost 3 years now. She cheated on me, becuase it was someone that she still had feelings for. It still drives me crazy, sometimes I want to just be with her and everything is ok, and the rest of the time I just want to beat the living **** out of her. I was a ###### and stuck with her, she said that it was over because I wasn't doing anything with my life, and I was crying like a baby and begging her to keep us together... Love is ****ed up, man... Everytime I'm in a bad mood and we have a fight, she'll get called a cheating no good bitch... I always remind her of it. Sometimes it's hard and I can't handle it and I hit her. The one time I was enraged and I threw her car keys in the street, picked them up, and then threw them at the back of her head... I can go on forever about my insanity, so guys, if you get cheated on, get the **** out before you go insane.

Sometimes driving the car off the road into a tree at 100 MPH without a seat belt sounds like fun... oh, and killing her first, though... >:D

Heh... I don't know how the hell I stay on this earth with my suicidal tendencies and all... I pop wellbutrins like it's nothing and that's a waste of my time... I've been spending most of my time sleeping, and being with my girlfriend. Everything's been peaceful atm most likely that it's the holidaze... but we get into another really bad fight if I were here I'd be careful...

Oh, and if you're a 20-something old male from NJ visiting Buffalo, and knows my gf, you're dead. Got a shiny .22 waiting for your dome piece... BLAHDOW!!

No wonder why I got a 100% warn and was banned for a week, I've gone insane lol... Cussing mods out ain't good either.

Even if you "get over it" and she doesn't cheat again, you will always bear the scar in the back of your mind. You will never be able to have sex with her again without remembering that someone else was doing her at the same time... blech.

DUMP HER. I speak from experience.... its not worth it.

since i lasted posted i have changed the locks took my name off the insurance of the car removed her name form the apt lease cut off her cell phone and changed the password to my bank account. so now she has nothing really, i am worried about her yes, and i am not sure if this is a wake up call that i am hoping for or the final boot, i really dont know, all i can say is i will have to see, again thank all of you for the kinda and gracious comments believe it or not alot of what was said in here hit close to home and helpd me alot, so truly thank you, i owe neowin a biggy

you have done the right thing. in my experience with these things is that, she will come crawling back after she truly realizes how much she has lost, but DON'T take her back (my ex came crawling back 4 times and she still txt's me sometimes saying that she misses me).

She will just hurt you again. Once a cheater always a cheater. Move on and you will be happier, and eventually you might even enjoy the single life again. You will eventually find someone that you truly love that also truly loves you back. And don't forget the quote in my sig, its true.

BTW, just think of all the money that you will save by being single again lol :p

In my case this would apply to a guy cheating on me...

But anyway, I consider cheating one of the ultimate 'deal breakers'. If it happens, it is all over. period. I sort of agree with Ceminess' comments on it.

good for you! that must've been hard. be proud of yourself. (Y)

Rightful I say settle it the way men do. Call 1-800-96-JERRY and you, the cheater and the trailer park trash could settle it in an area where fighting is legal and everyone would call your wife the proper name and stuff like that.

You said you liked a humourous response I hope I didn't let you down :)

Rightful I say settle it the way men do. Call 1-800-96-JERRY and you, the cheater and the trailer park trash could settle it in an area where fighting is legal and everyone would call your wife the proper name and stuff like that.

You said you liked a humourous response I hope I didn't let you down :)

ya know that might be the answer i was waiting n this whole time...springer the whole thing...your a god send :yes:

i finally saw this guy face to face today while dropping stuff off at her car, they came out not expecting me there, heck i wasnt expecting them...with my fist balled and my face i am sure red as an apple i did nothing, i walked away got in my truck and drove off, while she stood in the middle of the parking lot crying...this is sooo hard

ya know that might be the answer i was waiting n this whole time...springer the whole thing...your a god send :yes:

i finally saw this guy face to face today while dropping stuff off at her car, they came out not expecting me there, heck i wasnt expecting them...with my fist balled and my face i am sure red as an apple i did nothing, i walked away got in my truck and drove off, while she stood in the middle of the parking lot crying...this is sooo hard

you left her! good choice man. do not let her get away with that kind of stuff. im sure your family and friends agree you did the right thing. cheaters never prosper.. and the other dude knew the whole time too.. what a dip****.

good call on changing your lease, bank account, and other financial things.. thats the last resort to a desperate man/women, attack them where it hurts, the bank account.