wife cheating

wife cheating  

537 members have voted

1. 1. if you caught your wife cheating would you give her a second chance?

• yes
    • no
    • depends
    • wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot poll

you left her! good choice man. do not let her get away with that kind of stuff. im sure your family and friends agree you did the right thing. cheaters never prosper.. and the other dude knew the whole time too.. what a dip****.

good call on changing your lease, bank account, and other financial things.. thats the last resort to a desperate man/women, attack them where it hurts, the bank account.

not sure if i left her or she left me and i am making it final ya know

ya know that might be the answer i was waiting n this whole time...springer the whole thing...your a god send :yes:

i finally saw this guy face to face today while dropping stuff off at her car, they came out not expecting me there, heck i wasnt expecting them...with my fist balled and my face i am sure red as an apple i did nothing, i walked away got in my truck and drove off, while she stood in the middle of the parking lot crying...this is sooo hard

Just read the above posts. Good decision in leaving her. I think you made the right choice for yourself and your children. Best of luck.

ya know that might be the answer i was waiting n this whole time...springer the whole thing...your a god send :yes:

i finally saw this guy face to face today while dropping stuff off at her car, they came out not expecting me there, heck i wasnt expecting them...with my fist balled and my face i am sure red as an apple i did nothing, i walked away got in my truck and drove off, while she stood in the middle of the parking lot crying...this is sooo hard

Hey everything can be settled on the Jerry Springer show. You atleast get a chance to meet Steve. Hence why my post count is low I try to do quality posting over quantity.

Face as red as an apple.... That would make you iMad? :) Good for you for leaving her in a mess while she cried. White trash only produce white trash... It's kinda like recycling usually recycled paper comes out paper.

Maybe they were made for each other...

JERRY! JERRY JERRY!

My short answer would be no, but if there we had kids than it would depends. I wouldn't want to ruin kids like because of wife's mistake.

Honestly, you can ruin your kids by staying together when you should have left. Do you realize how much damage you do to a kid when you allow them to witness a broken relationship? You will make it ten times harder for them to find a good "healthy" relationship in the future because they witnessed your insanity with someone you don't trust and you have allowed to treat you badly.

As was said before, just because you love someone doesn't mean you'll be with them.

Good luck. My heart goes out to you.

it was with a fellow co-worker, and my heart says stay but my brain says run you dumb@#@

Dude trust me... once a cheater always a cheater. If you dont mind me asking, how old are you? You speak like a young person... that's all.

There are many fish in the sea. Your heart speaks with naiveness, your brain speaks with wisdom. Just make sure it's not your penis doing the talking in place of your heart, or the personality trait of not wanting to be alone as the both of you need to learn to be a whole person alone before you can learn to be a complete couple.

And it takes 2 to make a couple, not just a willing 1.

i caught my wife cheating, thing is i love her, should i give her a second chance?

You know what I think? The only people qualified to give advice are the ones who know they shouldn?t give advice...

I don't really know anything about relationships, but after looking at my mums and dads relationship you should get rid of her. My Mum had 3 affairs before dad got rid of her.

The best bit of advice that anyone on here can tell you is - do what your heart tells you

Dude trust me... once a cheater always a cheater. If you dont mind me asking, how old are you? You speak like a young person... that's all.

There are many fish in the sea. Your heart speaks with naiveness, your brain speaks with wisdom. Just make sure it's not your penis doing the talking in place of your heart, or the personality trait of not wanting to be alone as the both of you need to learn to be a whole person alone before you can learn to be a complete couple.

And it takes 2 to make a couple, not just a willing 1.

i am 27

lol im 26... but either way I'm sticking to what i said... once a cheater always a cheater. And if she's not into making it work (if you ask me: she isn't) then no matter what you do to make it work it won't because any relationship takes both.

Opportunity creates the offender. How long had this been going on? If you have an answer are you sure it's the truth? What reasons do you have to believe that she won't do it again? Are you going to be around more? No matter how much you'll be around will it be enough?

See where I'm getting?

But as always, you have to do what's right for you.

BTW... if you have kids, dont stay together for their sake. They need a POSITIVE and MORAL role model... not a mom and dad who live with each other. What kind of example is that setting for the kids? Did they ever see anybody come or go? If no, are you sure? The put yourself in this situation... what if one of them had walked in on the activites? Just think about it... all in all, it's not a good situation. At least not in my honest opinion.

What you do is your choice.

As for me what would I do ?

Well I would never trust her and I wouldn't exactly kick her out either, cause she can still take me for half, my wife had nothing except some stupid furniture and her clothes before I met her, we now have a house where I pay the mortgage and she pays the utility bills and we go 50/50 on groceries.

She would not get half of MY house, so I'd make her life a living hell and if she wants out well then I'll sell the house and take what money is left after paying the bank, and buy another house where my name only is on title.

I had an ex girlfriend who I supported for 11months while she was in college, she eventually dropped out of college and ran off to another city with "Curl Lip Larry" a fat goofey cook from the restaurant she worked part time at.

I did meet up with Her and Larry, who was just seconds away from having his face being introduced to my best friend "Louisville Slugger" if it wasnt for her crying.

It was a really good thing for his sake, that I didn't find the condom wrappers under my bed, until after I couldn't find them anymore.

her & I never used condoms, so I can only assume she was giving Larry sex lessons while I was at work.

An old friend and his "wife" (common law/mother of his kids) split up and since she had the kids I would go over and visit the kids, well his ex started confessing to me all the times she cheated on him. She wanted me too, but I was so grossed out of all the guys she'd been with.

she eventually went back to him, I dont know if he even knows about all of her "affairs", since he accused me of causing their breakup and her and I having an affair, I no longer talk to either of them, but I sure she's still meeting guys online and screwing them.

Once a cheater always a cheater.