Tell me what you think

7 members have voted

1. 1. Tell me what you think

• Excellent Try, Keep up the Good Work
    • Needs Improvement
    • Fair
    • Sucks Like a Bloated Copy of Windows XP

Question

A friend and I work on this site. Neobond along with a dozen other sites have been kind enough to link to us, so we are getting an ever increasing number of hits.

Our forums are a bit wimpy though :(.

Take a look at the site, http://www.betastream.com and tell me what you think, Positive as well as negative.

The site is still being brought up to speed, and we aren't the hottest programmers so we're learning as we go along, but let me know what y'all think.

Thanks

Amagest

staff@betastream.com

;)

12 answers to this question

Nice site. Need a little less white space between the "news" tables and the side menu tables.

Oh, and shift the " Join Our Mailing List

(not yet functional) " and "News Online" to the bottom of the menus.

Little more solid color would be nice too (too much grey and white.)

Are bhai app to NEOWIN.net ke forums per bhi banjabi acche bool lete hain... Mujhe panjabi naheen atti...

Agar app ko koi madaad chahiye to mujhe zaroor inform kar dega...

Forget it...

You will not be able to read or understand it...

coz its written in English letters but the meanings of the words & all the sentences are in other language & that is 'URDU'...

So... don't think what is it...

Ah, hehe. I'm the guy who made the first post. Two of us design the site. Ehsan is my co designer, he's from Pakistan. The language he was typing in is Urdu, I guess he recognized that the other guy is from the same country.

Keep those comments coming folks, really appreciate it.

Thanks

-Amagest

Betastream.com

As others have said, whitespace is an issue here.

But I would also say - both for bandwiths sake and for ease of updating, change the top navbar to just pure text/html. You could recreate the nav bar using just HTML while still keeping the colour and style, the only think you would lose is the drop-shadow...

Also, a purely cosmetic one this: Centre the copyright stuff at the bottom.

It also might be worth your time to learn CSS, as a quick glance of your code presents many tags, using CSS in combination with

s and s you could easily make each pages filesize a lot smaller, and it would also present you with a way of universally updating the style of the site via other stylesheets.

Other than my suggestions above, a very nice site. Well done.

Thanks for all the feedback, it's awesome.

We just finished adding a comment section to the site, and now we'll work on using the whitespace in a more productive fashion.

The whitespace was initially added because many people thought the site was too crowded ... perhaps a middle ground would be better.

Please continue with your suggestions, they are helping us out a lot!

-Amagest