Your Baby is a Suspected Terrorist.

D.C.- A 9-month-old baby and his family were denied their boarding passes for a flight from the USA to Italy. He was on the US Transport Security Administration's secretive 'No-Fly' list which deems individuals as suspected terrorists.

The baby is not alone. Since Sept. 2001 over 28,000 people have applied to be cleared of TSA's branding which prevents them from flying or even boarding a plane. Over 2000 Peter Johnsons, for example, have complained to the TSA.

To get 'cleared', applicants must apply for a letter which must accompany them during air-travel. However, the letter does not prevent delays. Passengers are still hassled. One of the innocent Peter Johnsons describes the process as "hellish".

More Here

The planet these days, and its inhabitants, are seriously starting to worry me sometimes :/

I don't think i'll be going back to america any time soon. Last time i went, Prob 2 years ago now i think i ended up spending o, i dunno 3 hours getting from the plane to the exit which is all of a fith of a mile max :/

There just too paranoid over there atm for there own good.

They were far to lax before, and now there way 2 strict. They really need to stike a balence

So your name determines your affiliation with terrorism? That's really smart thinking. I'm gonna confuse them to hell and rename myself Abu Mahatma Gandhi al-Zarqawi.

You know with an adult I can kinda see them going through the hassle but a baby? That just seems like on of those times when the employee should make a decision of his own and let them board.

Oh I wouldn't call it any dumber than say Spain's running with the bulls or Germany forcing you to take a job as a prostitute or being forced to loose unemployment. Your bashing of the states while ignoring all the things that happen around the world needs to stop. There is no perfect country, civilization is a work in progress.

lol!......anoother example of amercias and bushs stupidity and overjealousness shown.......i feel sori 4 the poor ppl invloved

Wonderful.

You think Bush personally puts people on a list? I bet you're one of those people who says Bush started the war too... If you knew anything about how the government works, you'd know that only Congress has the power to declare war. I guess he's so stupid that he managed to get elected president twice and convince the majority of Congress to declare war, right?

Wonderful.

You think Bush personally puts people on a list? I bet you're one of those people who says Bush started the war too... If you knew anything about how the government works, you'd know that only Congress has the power to declare war. I guess he's so stupid that he managed to get elected president twice and convince the majority of Congress to declare war, right?

Yeah, but Bush is a strong supporter of all this and he is the leader of the current government in the U.S. so he MUST take the ultimate responsibility for it's actions.

I am personally appauled by the current state of things in my country..... :no:

Barney

I don't think it's so much that we're afraid of getting killed, more like we're afraid of getting blamed/sued if someone gets killed. That's why everyone's bending over backwards to be smacktards concerning terrorism.

hrm, there just messing up innocent people here aren't they? i wouldn't think it would be to hard for a terrorist to change their name or get a fake passport.

It's not, but heaven forbid what would happen if a terrorist did come in using his known name and the government did nothing, oh man heads would roll.

Businesses would go bankrupt with all the lawsuits.

Wonderful.

Actually, you might want to know that Congress never declared war. They only authorized the president, when he requested, for the use of the armed forces "as he determines to be necessary and appropriate."

[Yes, Congress hasn't declared war since WWII]

It is just all in all rediculous, this list is more or less pointless. I saw something on the news recently with airline employees saying how its not much safer than before, and for some reason I don't think this list has anything to do with it being safer.

The planet these days, and its inhabitants, are seriously starting to worry me sometimes :/

I don't think i'll be going back to america any time soon. Last time i went, Prob 2 years ago now i think i ended up spending o, i dunno 3 hours getting from the plane to the exit which is all of a fith of a mile max :/

There just too paranoid over there atm for there own good.

They were far to lax before, and now there way 2 strict. They really need to stike a balence

Yes like the UK paranoia gone over the edge. Wish people in authority would think with their brains rather than their red-tape.

So PARANOIA it is again.

lol!......anoother example of amercias and bushs stupidity and overjealousness shown.......i feel sori 4 the poor ppl invloved

They should put your spellchecker on the terrorist watch list, we're all looking for it..... :shifty:

Your own country maintains a watch list, smart guy.

Oh, and that big word that you were looking for? It's overzealousness.

Ah, i wish people would stop making countries and more importantly indivuduals linving in that country responsible for what a bunch of politicians decided to do.

When it's something to do with Terrorism, it's always "oh the Americans this or that" and it's the same for most things. Every American in America isnt responsible for this terrorist watch list, so watch what you say, as it might not seem offensive to you, but for the guys who get this kind of comment 24/7, it can get very irritating, and I would know, I get so many comments on how the French war policy is so bad and how the French army surrenders etc. First of all it's all bull****. 2ndly, Why should I or anyone in particular be held responsible?

So Deuz, i know what you were trying to say, but next time word it properly, unless you are willing to be abused neowinatically. (hey i just made a new word!)