[Year 12] A-Level

Time goes by so quick :cool: Time to bump this thread :D

1 week and 2 days left then our results are here!!! :laugh:

Results... :whistle:

Yep - getting a little nervous. I know I screwed up on some papers, but I really need good grades.

I was getting my GCSE's on my birthday last year...

But yep 9 days to go!

Yeh the whole "will I get the grades I need" thing is playing on my mind a little.

We can check UCAS in the early hours to see if we have got in though I believe?

Can you check your grades on the UCAS site or just the uni placement?

I think its just for people who done A-levels, not AS Levels

Don't know why you students are wasting your time going to a university.

All that money it's going to cost you and you know aswell as I do, when you graduate, if your face don't fit or you don't come from the right family you will be a pen pusher.

You might aswell save all that money and start off in a job and work your way up.

Hope you have achieved what you are worth with your exam results, university is o.k first year 2nd year it gets tough, third year we had work experience 4th year it's make sure you know your stuff time and a few quid to your mentor will help move up your grades to get a good credit level.

Ha-ha :|

Good luck to everyone 2moro :D Eventho mine won't be as important as others 2moro... their AS results :p

When do u guys go pick up the results? I egt to view mine on the college intranet from 6am.

Tony Blairs daughter got hers last week because they are on holiday this week, so unfair. I am stuck in USA meaning i gotta sort all my details from over here. Get my results in e-mail luckily though.

Tony Blairs daughter got hers last week because they are on holiday this week, so unfair. I am stuck in USA meaning i gotta sort all my details from over here. Get my results in e-mail luckily though.

Is that true?

Because that is not allowed.

Do you know what examining board they took exams with?

Is that true?

Because that is not allowed.

Do you know what examining board they took exams with?

Yes its true and obviously it was allowed for her cause she was the Prime Ministers daughter who though they needed special help over everyone else. Bit unfair cause I am in the USA they only went to France or something.

I would be home by now but the terror plot has caused me to stay here

Did the Linux Plus Certification Exam last April; NO ONE in the entire Linux Admin class passed that test. Very hard stuff.

I think I'd do good on the Windows Admin though, seeing as I already have a 180-day eval copy of Win Server 2003.

Yes its true and obviously it was allowed for her cause she was the Prime Ministers daughter who though they needed special help over everyone else. Bit unfair cause I am in the USA they only went to France or something.

I would be home by now but the terror plot has caused me to stay here

Thats bang out of order.

How do we know that his daughters papers were marked under entry code only?

Anyone who's worried about their AS results... don't be, you can retake models etc, you'll piece it together.

Anyone (like me) who kind of buggered up their A2 levels and didn't do great in the retakes and who's futures completely rely on their results which they are going to open tomorrow at 7.30 in the morning... be worried.

Anyone who's worried about their AS results... don't be, you can retake models etc, you'll piece it together.

Anyone (like me) who kind of buggered up their A2 levels and didn't do great in the retakes and who's futures completely rely on their results which they are going to open tomorrow at 7.30 in the morning... be worried.

It sucks retaking AS though, I still had 11 exams in the summer and only 3 of AS meaning AS is so pointless, its meant to lead to less exams but I got more