[Year 12] A-Level

• 3 weeks later...

I just had general studies. We had two of the three papers in one day though, and because of the rules and regulations we were not allowed a break between them. So we did general studies for two hours and thirty minutes straight, hell isnt it?

The first paper I did was easy, and I was just asked questions about GM food, surveillance technology, businesses and stuff. Pretty simple really. But the second paper was terrible, we had to describe a religious thing......well I am not a very religious person so I chose Christmas (but does it count?). AQA should really compensate that many people are not very religious any more...

Anyway I have my Physics AS Module 1 (EdExcel) next Tuesday and Unit 3 of the General Studies AS next Thursday.

Hey all, i did the AQA computing today... it was well hard =.= solid paper :crazy: anyone else that did the paper?

I did it too, and my god it was hard :| Nothing was on hardware apart from like 2 questions. It was all bloody coding!

I did it too, and my god it was hard :| Nothing was on hardware apart from like 2 questions. It was all bloody coding!

haha... they made it all complicated... even for the machine code and assembly question... lol..

and i'm sure my teacher told us that we wont need to write a program... and what was that on the last page? :p

you did ok?

I FAILED MY CPT1 FO SHO!

I MUST OF ANSWERD ONLY 2 QUESTIONS =]

lets hope none of us fail.. :s but yeah... its was crazy paper! i learnt all the deffinations and only like 3 was needed! :o half of the stuff i made up.,,,

Aww....AS exams are a piece of p*ss. Wait 'til next year, then the real fun starts. :p

By the way good luck and hope you guys do/have done well.

lol.. thanks. I've got 1 more to go now.. Maths OCR C1 :( =.=

4 down - 2 business resits and 1 IT resit, along with a general studies this morning.

6 to go - 2 more general studies, 2 A2 economics, 1 business and 1 IT. I finish on the 30th :(

-folio

haha... they made it all complicated... even for the machine code and assembly question... lol..

and i'm sure my teacher told us that we wont need to write a program... and what was that on the last page? :p

you did ok?

I know, i was like...what the hell, we were told that the questions were going to be about a piece of code, not that we had to write any :no: i might of got it right though... :p

i think i got a D to be honest

I have done 1 mechanics exam (maths) resit 2 business exam resits 2 computing exam resits which i have done to day and they were **** easy afetr doing them last year as well and one more business a2 exam to go in l8 jan.

I know, i was like...what the hell, we were told that the questions were going to be about a piece of code, not that we had to write any :no: i might of got it right though... :p

Yeh they usually ask you to dry run an algorithm or write code ... lol i was lucky because i study java so i did a java for loop :p lol but i realised i had madea mistake in my code :o when they took the paper away lol werent a big one just when i declared my variable in the for loop i 4got to give it the value 0 lol oh well.

but cpt 2 was welly easy all the way up until question 10 i mean the encryption one how easy could u get if you read the question it actually told you how to answer it lmfao :p and like u just couldnt see the great big barcode through the cover lol mmmm.... nice one AQA :)

It looked hard, but I did it alright though. And I managed to knock out a half dercent program. And whoever was going on about C1 on Monday, shut up. I have C1 and C2 back-to-back.

haha, well good luck :p lets hope we all get good grades... it was a hard paper, so the marks may lower :D

Did my AS general studies on friday how do they class that as an exam all it was filling in a cirle A,B,C,D :laugh:

Did my AS general studies on friday how do they class that as an exam all it was filling in a cirle A,B,C,D :laugh:

We had to write pure essays for ours :|

I wrote something like 13 sides of A4 in 2 hours 30 minutes, sucks :unsure:

@cold-peak, I am thinking of going to Manchester Uni, what course are you thinking of taking?

We had to write pure essays for ours :|

I wrote something like 13 sides of A4 in 2 hours 30 minutes, sucks :unsure:

@cold-peak, I am thinking of going to Manchester Uni, what course are you thinking of taking?

doing Geography Bsc