[Year 12] A-Level

Did Geography exam on Friday and it was easy as pie :p (Glacial Topic, Exam Board: AQA)

Maths Tomorrow! I am ready just hoping the right questions appear! (Core 1 Topic, Exam Board: OCR)

Did Geography exam on Friday and it was easy as pie :p (Glacial Topic, Exam Board: AQA)

Maths Tomorrow! I am ready just hoping the right questions appear! (Core 1 Topic, Exam Board: OCR)

same here .... 9:15 2moro!! :angry: just hope it is an easy paper for us! i dont know nothing bout transformations! :whistle:

same here .... 9:15 2moro!! :angry: just hope it is an easy paper for us! i dont know nothing bout transformations! :whistle:

Things like F(x) + a, af(x), -af(x), f(x+a), f(-ax), f(ax)

My God! They really dressed the Maths paper up! So hard!

Hehe. the paper looked easier then the OCR solomon papers. So it wasn't a big surpise to me :crazy: so we was doing the same OCR paper then? 9 questions altogether and the last was about ABC coordinates?

After all, i think the computing one was the crazy paper :p

If i fail.... i'll have to resit in June =.=

Yeah there was a 7 Mark question for that ABC.

The First question was X^1/3 = 2, solve it!

Yeah there was a 7 Mark question for that ABC.

The First question was X^1/3 = 2, solve it!

dunno how =.= haha part ii) 10t = 1 :s:S its 0!!! i loss easy marks..

dunno how =.= haha part ii) 10t = 1 :s:S its 0!!! i loss easy marks..

Haha, I didn't get the first question but got that t question, Basic Law of Indices

10t = 1 X^0=1

So, T = 0

The 3rd Question i got was Y = 4, got remember question fully

Something with a Y^-4 and you had to make it 1/y^4

Did you take the MEI paper ? What was the first question ?

first question was prove n?+n is an even number. paper wasnt that hard, realised i made so silly mistakes after the end though:cry::

Haha, I didn't get the first question but got that t question, Basic Law of Indices

10t = 1 X^0=1

So, T = 0

The 3rd Question i got was Y = 4, got remember question fully

Something with a Y^-4 and you had to make it 1/y^4

:laugh: yeah i remembered how to do it after the exam had finished... lol and if i spent more time on it at the start, i wouldnt have been able to complete the paper:P

Anyways, its past now :p we'll wait for our results in March

:laugh: yeah i remembered how to do it after the exam had finished... lol and if i spent more time on it at the start, i wouldnt have been able to complete the paper:P

Anyways, its past now :p we'll wait for our results in March

I know :p If i do bad (hopefully not) i will re take it in June..

We are doing Core 2 and Descrete Maths now :wacko:

I had Sociology last Tuesday. Man, it wasn't exactly difficult but if I bothered revising then I would have done ok.

I had a Key Skills Maths papaer on Monday too, and I didn't have a calculator. It was immensly difficult! Haha

first question was prove n?+n is an even number. paper wasnt that hard, realised i made so silly mistakes after the end though:cry::

I had the same paper, it was my third time sitting the exam. (Third time lucky). Marks at the minute are 45/72, hopefully an improvement this time.

I sat C1 and C2, and I am sitting C3 tommorow afternoon.

I had the same paper, it was my third time sitting the exam. (Third time lucky). Marks at the minute are 45/72, hopefully an improvement this time.

I sat C1 and C2, and I am sitting C3 tommorow afternoon.

Good luck! ;)

I know :p If i do bad (hopefully not) i will re take it in June..

We are doing Core 2 and Descrete Maths now :wacko:

Yep.. theres always the June one IF we fail... :whistle:

Hmm, in my college, everyone in 1st year has no choice but to do probability n stats 1. Then next year we can choose between Descrete 1 or Mechanics 1 :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get past paper mark schemes for 'OCR Physics A Forces, Fields and Energy' ?

Have scoured everywhere for mark schemes but can't find any.

Had my AVCE ICT Unit 5 System Analysis.

Most of us think we did OK but not great on it.

The second half of the first question about Input Specifcation and Output and process, we didn't learn much well more like nothing.

Middle was ok as it was talking about advtanges and disadvantages, The last bit with the table was ok but then for the diagram i just didn't do it.

We hadn't learnt that much what was use in the exam due to a **** poor teacher and the teacher we all like who can teach has been ill so we have been unlucky there. But she gave us some great sheets to help us revise but sadly not what was in the exam.

We Have the internet unit on tuesday and we have been revising past exam papers for the last 3 weeks and was learning more stuff as we was doing the course work for the unit. I feel pretty much most of us can get a good C or higher.

• 1 month later...

Hey all! i guess it's time to bring this thread back up... :p

Quick question: when do our results come out? i heard 9th and 16th... :s