[Year 12] A-Level

Thanks Fred (Y)

I had my Physics practical test today, it was really weird as we have not seen a past paper for it before. You cant really revise for it but I dont think I did that well anyway...

I have my Computing CPT3 tomorrow as well, I have finished my coursework and it is something like sixty pages long. I dont see the point in spending a lot of time on the coursework because we dont get it marked, we just use it to help us answer the questions. Is anyone else doing the Village Hall system?

My Computing CP3 coursework is getting marked, im with wjec however.

My first exam is on the 23rd May, Electronics ARGGH!!!! really regretting not starting revision earlier, havn't even started really yet lol.

Computing CP2 - 8th June

A2 Law 19 and 21th of June

lol.. thanks. I've got 1 more to go now.. Maths OCR C1 :( =.=

Core 1, if thats anything like Pure 1; just wait till u get to the equivilent of Pure 6 :laugh:

Had my Hamlet exam yesterday, other 2 books and poetry for eng lit next friday!! along with sociology and psychology next week somtime, and history in 3 weeks. If anyone hasnt done hamlet yet for some reason, the questions were (from memory):

1) Something to do with how shakespeare uses lies in the play. basically u jst gotta talk bout how the characters put on other 'masks' like hamlet acting mad, claudius covering up his murder etc.

2) (the one i did) About how the play hamlet has a preoccupation or even an obesession with death. do you agree?

i mentioned about the ghost, the final act where most of them die, and about hamlet (the characters) obesession with death, through his soliloquys, and his rambles in the gravdiger scene.

ran out of time though and never got to write a conclusion.. so ill probably have to re-take it next year :(

Thanks Fred (Y)

I had my Physics practical test today, it was really weird as we have not seen a past paper for it before. You cant really revise for it but I dont think I did that well anyway...

I have my Computing CPT3 tomorrow as well, I have finished my coursework and it is something like sixty pages long. I dont see the point in spending a lot of time on the coursework because we dont get it marked, we just use it to help us answer the questions. Is anyone else doing the Village Hall system?

Yeah... Village Hall Booking System =.= my courseworks half as much as yours....30 pages :rolleyes: I been revising some deffinitions like composite key, foreign key etc and nothing came up! :laugh:

ive got c1 and c2 on monday, noooooo binomial expansion!!! :)

me 2, i'm retaking them tho as last year i only got C's. :( I wanna boost em up for this year so that I have a better chance with C3 and C4.

A good site for a-level maths is www.mathsnet.net

Binomial Expansion. pfft. lol

Wow, i got my core 2,3 and 4 this summer, first one on monday, im doing the whole alevel in a year, too much integrating!!!. cant wait for further next year :laugh: im also doing physics and computing, wish me luck :cry:

Got the stupid C1 and C2 on Monday as well :(

When I started doing past papers I got like U's in most of them, but over the last few weeks I have really improved and I am getting B's and C's...

I have no hope in Electronics though which I have on Tuesday, anyone care to teach me it?

I got my Geography AS Fieldwork exam tomorrow, I hope I don't screw up...

I also finished my AS Computing one, I think that went well, hopefully :)

Well i have got 2 general studies exams on Monday. Unit 1 & 2

I did the AS in General Studies in January Peewee, it is not something you can really prepare for, or if you can are college just chose not to. I got an E like most other people in our college. Most university's dont accept it anyway.

Bring on the A2 in June!

I am revising for the C1 and C2 exam for Monday now, I still cant get my head around differentiation were you have to simplify the indicies (as I am crap with indicies).

Hmm.. so u guys all do AQA maths? :s a friend of mine is also taking the c2 on Monday. i don't have the c1 and c2 exams till June 6th :)

Probability & Statistics on wednesday =.=

I do OCR Maths, i have Core 1 and 2 on 6th June along with 2 design exams!

I live in wales so i'm doing a board called WJEC, so im doin my c2 tommorow and c3 and c4 later :no:

I'm with Edexcel and I have my C1 and C2 exam tomorrow, I'm not confident at all, scored 52% on a C1 past paper I did yesterday and 50% on a C2 past paper I did today :no:

Not looking good, I'm pretty sure I'm dropping maths next year, then I only have to tackle chemistry :pinch:

Good luck all.

Dan