[Year 12] A-Level

I've just had an AS German re-sit. I think I did pretty well this time, but that's what I thought last time and ended up with an BCF, bringing my final grade down to a D. Not really suprising though when you're asked to write about the 'Energy politics' in germany :laugh:

Had MEI Stats 2 yesterday (and GS Unit 1 and 2)

My next exam is C3 on 8th June.

Followed by all 3 physics and all 3 economics on 9th june! :(

Some parts of my English exam today was pretty hard. I do mixed Lang/Lit course. I had a Frost essay, a prose essay, and a Hary Potter/Tom Brown essay to do in 3 hours. Lots of writing to say the least.

I'll be happy with a B, then I will push for an A next year.

Failed Electronics :whistle:

Two weeks before my next exam though :D!

I found ET2(WJEC) pretty tough, think i jus managed 50% tho!.

Next exam Computing!, should be easy. Had 94% on CP1 :p

Yeah, thats what i do, i only live 15 mins away so there is no need to take my mobile

I live an hour away from college... so i take mine :p

Electronics ET1 and ET2 today, ET1 was a resit and ET2 was the first time. They were ok, i only needed 5 for a D and 35 for a C so no pressure.

My next exam is in 2 weeks, same as Martyn, on the 6th -Maths Core 1 and 2. Then Computing on the 8th (unit 2) and physics 1,2,3(w) on the 9th.

Then its all over (Y)

David

Looks like we have same exams David :p OCR Maths c1 and c2 on 6th june? and AQA computing CPT2 on 8th. I have Stats exam in a few hours...

Looks like we have same exams David :p OCR Maths c1 and c2 on 6th june? and AQA computing CPT2 on 8th. I have Stats exam in a few hours...

Yep same as me, what college do you go to? And after all that i have an exam on the 9th (Physics) which is a Friday, so its off getting ****ed for me :p

Ive got an operation this Wednesday coming so that'll be interesting :p !

I have C1 and C2 AQA Maths on 6th june, then Descrete on the 12th

I have C1 and C2 AQA Maths on 6th june, then Descrete on the 12th

I had C1 and C2 AQA maths papers last monday (22nd of May)

The Discrete Maths was definitely the easiest exam i have taken over all my AS/A2, to get the grades i need for my First Choice i need 18% on my 2 remaining maths exams, and 57% on my 3 remaining Physics exams, finished further maths in February si i already have my A from that. I am taking biology aswell although i really should have dropped it. My university is asking for grades in maths, further maths and physics. Biology is ireelevant plus im really bad at it.

French listening/reading/writing tomorrow, english lit on friday - my two most dreaded exams :pinch:

Just hoping a nice question comes up for french on immigration..good luck to everyone, hope you get the results you want!

Just had 2 AQA Geography papers, the Unit 1 paper was mostly Unit 1, there was basically nothing on rivers and energy, very shocking! Unit 3 was ok.

Just had 2 AQA Geography papers, the Unit 1 paper was mostly Unit 1, there was basically nothing on rivers and energy, very shocking! Unit 3 was ok.

Was that the AQA B stuff, Paper 1 was the hardest but the other 2 were okay.

Was that the AQA B stuff, Paper 1 was the hardest but the other 2 were okay.

Yeah Paper 1 was slightly hard all it was, was population. I learnt so much on rivers and nothing on there :crazy:

Yeah I agree paper 1 was hard, only one energy question on renewable energy. The last paper was not bad.

Yeah I agree paper 1 was hard, only one energy question on renewable energy. The last paper was not bad.

Yeah that was shocking 1 question!! My drawing of a Geogian Style housing was crap :p

I do the OCR papers :(

Yeah compare it to the 19th Century ones. :D

Yeah on Paper 2 I almost had a heart attack when I opened it up and it ask me stuff I did not understand, why because it was glaciers and I was doing rivers, then suddenly it clicked!

Yeah on Paper 2 I almost had a heart attack when I opened it up and it ask me stuff I did not understand, why because it was glaciers and I was doing rivers, then suddenly it clicked!

I didn't do the Glacier paper because i did it January :p

Walked straight out after the Unit 3 paper :D

No exams untill the 8th June :D

Luckly You! :crazy:

I have 4 exams on the 6th June (Maths and Design), 3 Exams on 9th June (Physics) and 1 exam on the 12th (Maths Descrete)