your ride - lets see it :)

The 1999 CSVT .... Special Vehicle Teams is Ford's in-house skunkworks shop. Their newest creation is the FocusSVT but this one will blow the doors of the FSVT.

SVT02.jpg

SVT01.jpg

205BHP, 2.5L V6

5-Speed manual (SVT gets extra points in my book because you couldn't buy this car with an auto)

Lots of aesthetic stuff (leather, moonroof, rims, body kit, etc)

Take this car on some twisties (like our infamous Sea to Sky Highway) and you cannot wipe the sh__ eating grin off your face.

Stock performance specs:

0-60 7.5 seconds

1/4 mile: 15.3 seconds

Top Speed: governed at 229 km/h

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

The 1999 CSVT .... Special Vehicle Teams is Ford's in-house skunkworks shop. Their newest creation is the FocusSVT but this one will blow the doors of the FSVT.

SVT02.jpg

SVT01.jpg

205BHP, 2.5L V6

5-Speed manual (SVT gets extra points in my book because you couldn't buy this car with an auto)

Lots of aesthetic stuff (leather, moonroof, rims, body kit, etc)

Take this car on some twisties (like our infamous Sea to Sky Highway) and you cannot wipe the sh__ eating grin off your face.

Stock performance specs:

0-60 7.5 seconds

1/4 mile: 15.3 seconds

Top Speed: governed at 229 km/h

pretty nice car, your pics are borken, but i saght some pics of it on reviews... nice Focus version

Originally posted by Celsyus

nice 240sx, OPIO, my friend has the exact same thing, color and all.. that even looks like his house, which is weird. :p

Do I... know... you...? :paranoid:

Originally posted by chrisxtreme

Is it just me, or does a majority of you seem to be rich? How the hell do all of you afford brand new/great cars?

0% interest ... :cool:

My Car...

996-92.jpg

- six-speed manual gearbox as standard

- acceleration to 100 km/h in 4.2 seconds

- top speed is 305 km/h or 189 mph

hehe, not my car, but hopefully one day :D

Well here's mine to add to the collection.

*LONG STORY*!!!

My car is a 1966 Pontiac G.T.O yes for real.

mya.k.a_Steves_66_GTO.jpg

Wasn't easy either as you can tell from the picture it need alot of restoring :p Anyway i bought the car for $1,743 at an auto reck

yard that i found through my local yellowpages back in "97. I phoned them up and asked if they had any old "Goats" = G.T.O's in there auto reck yard? the women replied and said that they had a 67 LeMans convertible and a 66 Hardtop. Later the following week i went down to check what kind of conditon the cars where in. The LeMans Side Doors,seats,engine had all been removed, so no luck there, then i saw the 66 G.T.O hardtop to most people it looked :p and god awful. But it had everything included engine,bucket seats, that it needed for restoring, oh and some T.L.C ;). It was everything i was looking for, so the next day i went to U-HAUL and rented a trailer to load the car on to. Went back to the auto reck yard, damn i only wish i could have just drove the GTO onto the trailer:P instead me and my Uncle had to push it by hand onto it. Then me and my Uncle locked the car down to the trailer, i payed the money and drove off home. When we got home , we backed the car into the driveway unloaded it, to stop the car from rolling out of the driveway we used some good old red bricks and logs we stole from the neighbors :D But it wasn't till about a 3 months later that i had anytime to work on the car because of work and University :p

Anyway eventually i got some time off to work on the car, it sucked because i had to put my friends/including my girlfriend on hold, so i could put in time to work on the car. So now that i had this big eye soar sitting in the driveway and the neighbors complaining heh another story. I went to work on the car, from 1997 to 2001 i put my blood,sweat,tears and soul, into this car and to this day i am now a proud owner of a candy apple red 1966 Pontaic GTO.:) Here's a list of the car specs as well.

-*Car Specs*-

Exterior-

Pain Colour Orignaly Black changed to Candy Apple Red.

black pinstripe,Hood Tach and Ram Air.

Interior -

Black Bucket Seats/black carpet

Drive Train -

Original '66 389 bored .030 over (395 c.i.d.) WT block was changed to a "68 400 (350 c.i.d)

Stock 093 heads advertised 10.75 to 1 compression ratio (more like 10.25 to 1)

'66 Tripower manifold with Rochester 2 bbls jetted 70 center and 72's on the end carbs

Hooker Competition Headers

Flowmaster 3 chamber mufflers

Competition Cams 280H cam 480 lift 230 duration @ .050

Competition Camp 1.52 Roller Tip rockers

Muncie 4 speed Hurst Shifter w/ console

3.90 Gears with a Powertrax Performance Locker installed

Mallory Unilite distributor (total advance of 36 degrees all in by 2500 rpm)

Made hood scoop functional ram air (fins are still in the scoop) with repo Ram Air pan

MSD 6AL

Moroso Blue Max wires

Wheels & Tires-14" Rally II's D/T changed to P235 60R14 BFGoodrich Radial T/A's

Suspension -

Competition Engineering adjustible drag shocks

Boxed lower control arms

Urethane bushings

Drag Bags

Rear coil springs from a '66 LeMans Station Wagon

removed front sway bar.

now i drive quality cars [gag]. well it's better than the two feet and large stinky, chauffer driven vehicles that in a months time will transport me around until i get employed with lots of money. or something close to it.

olds.jpg

big. noisy. gas guzzler. comfortable. fast. i don't know how fast. i only know how fast i'm going till i hit 150km/hr and then i bury the needle.

['78 Oldsmobile Delta 88]

or how about this fine automobile...

sundance.jpg

['93 Plymouth Sundance]

Hurray for cheap vehicles!

Originally posted by Necrosis

Very nice ToxikK :cool:

thanks yo.

once i get more spending money, ima pimp it out more. i was thinking about trading it in for a 2k3 gts tho.

decisions, decisions :evil:

1996 VW GOLF

BLACK, SUNROOF

30k MILES

MANUAL TRANS.

this is my ratty car until i get a real job, and finish school. im at mommys right now so i dont have pics. getting my motorbike liscence when i get back so. soon to have one of them too.

my brother drove me home since i didnt feel like driving 3.5 hours on the stupid turnpike. he has a 2002 VW GTI 1.8 TURBO, black with black leather. also stick.

he went to philly after he dropped me off so if i want to go anywhere i have to bum mommy and daddys cars.

car 1 : 2001 BMW 750IL black, black leather, auto

car 2 : 1979 Porshce 911 targa, tan leather, stick, 30k miles

car 3 : 1980 DATSUN (NISSAN) 280zx 10th anaversary edition 40k miles red with black stripe very rare 1,300 made of that color. stick

mom is usually using her car but the other 2 are free range for me i usually drive the datsun with the t tops off and drive on the back roads..

pictures coming when i get back to my brother house on tue/wed.

ciao

fishie

(damn that was my longest post yet. i can talk about cars all day)

Originally posted by Brill

I have a 92 Black Honda Prelude. sorry no pic. I would like to get something like the eclipse below. How much would something like that cost me?

I bought it for $20,000 CDN +PST ;)

1997-Black.jpg

This is my baby. 1997 Ford F-150 Lightning, the fastest stock truck that you can buy (381 HP stock). Plus I added the hood scoops for a turbo-charger and added another 44 HP. The next addition will be a nitrous kit. I can't wait.

Originally posted by twist

how long did most of you have to beg your prents to get you pretty cars after you saw the fast and the ridiculous?

Tell me about it.. I dont know how some of you guys afford these vehicles.

Mind you, gas costs practically nothing over in the USA anyway. My Corrado 16v cost me ?4500 in January (around $7000) but paying for gas and insurance (and maintaining the damn thing) is a whole different story.

Originally posted by twist

how long did most of you have to beg your prents to get you pretty cars after you saw the fast and the ridiculous?

It's called getting a job :p It took a year of part-time work before I had enough money to buy my car.