Fuji F10

Hey there,

I'm considering buying the Fuji F10. I was wondering if someone with the camera could answer this question for me... Is there a long delay between taking pictures. Do you have to wait for the flash to load or anything?

Any other reviews or comments about the camera is really appreciated!

Cheers,

Dan :)

Well not having actually used it, Id still say it looks prety damn good. the high ISO performance is really amazing form such a cheap ($300USD) camera.

Shot to Shot depends if the flash is ON or OFF. With the flash on, it will be somewhere in the 2-3 second range, with it off, possibably around 1s or less for shot to shot

Well not having actually used it, Id still say it looks prety damn good. the high ISO performance is really amazing form such a cheap ($300USD) camera.

Shot to Shot depends if the flash is ON or OFF. With the flash on, it will be somewhere in the 2-3 second range, with it off, possibably around 1s or less for shot to shot

That's perfect then. My old camera had about 10 second loading time which was really annoying. By the time you can take a picture, there's nothing there to take!