AutoPatcher x64 March 2007

These have to be the most stupid mirrors ever! Why mirror something when you either can't provide the download or when you're blocking it? Lamers. I have some connections with some guys from Softpedia. I'll see if they can mirror it, but you'll have to upload it somewhere where it can be downloaded.

В натуре! :blink:

Oh, I have a problem. I just downloaded Autopatcher X64 and I can't get one single update to load in it. How come? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

I just checked the list to find obsolete updates. The following is my result.

Update: Replaced by:

KB896422 KB923414

KB922760 KB925454

KB924496 KB925454

the_guy

LittlBUGer is down... :( Downloading from manroweb. AP x64 Dec will be on the Softpedia servers in ~1h

@gandolas, TheTripleX: Please don't forget to send me a PM when a new version of AP is released, don't always rely on me finding out :)

• 3 weeks later...
Sizes & Hashes

English January 2007 File Size: 26 MB (27342135 bytes)

English
January 2007
MD5 Hash:
4EAEF9550BF6FAE5AD03035023BEA9D1

First post is still showing December 2006.

Thanks for the January update.

Not sure if this is a known issue, but lots of the extra tweaks don't work for me... for example "Disable compression of old files during disk cleanup" doesn't work properly...

If this is not a known issue I will make a full list of the ones that don't work for me :)

Cheers,

Suman

• 1 month later...

^ it's coming it's coming, gandolas started before me and i've got a lot more to do, not just the three main releases but addon packs, modifications to the installation script we use, translation packs, updating documentation, updating the website, etc, i also had to spend four hours earlier fixing some problems gandolas was having with his copy of the install script. believe me i'm working really really hard, wednesday i was up til 6am, and last night 4.30am, tonight i expect with be the same

^ Blaze is really doing a great job. It's not easy to maintain several releases and worst is having to convert them to a newer version and check every single module.

As Blaze wrote, i had started doing that some time ago, and even though, i don't have all my releases ready.

• 4 weeks later...