anyone excited about Alamo Bowl?

sorry maybe its just me but I think this is the best alamo borl in recent history, then again i am a huge michigan fan but ya nebrska may not be 94 - 98 nebraska but thell still nebrska so im just worried michigan will tkae them for granted but i Feel it will be 2 touchdown atleast michigan win how yall feel bout this?

I'm excited about basically any bowl during bowl season. In fact, I'm watching my local Rutgers give up a zillion yards in the Insight Bowl right now.

For what it's worth, I'm no more excited about the Alamo Bowl than I usually am.

I'm as excited as BroChaos. My Huskers against his Wolverines...doesn't get any more intense than that. Too bad I had to give up my game tickets for family events :(

Michigan (7-4) vs. Nebraska (7-4)

How can you be excited about that? These teams should be ashamed of their records.

If it was something like Michigan (10-1) vs. Nebraska (9-2) I would be excited.

Michigan (7-4) vs. Nebraska (7-4)

How can you be excited about that? These teams should be ashamed of their records.

If it was something like Michigan (10-1) vs. Nebraska (9-2) I would be excited.

Its about the tradition, smart one. Nebraska has the most National Championships in the past 30 years and these two schools are 2 of the top 4 winningest programs in history; Michigan with 849 wins and Nebraska with 793 wins. Also, if you don't remember, these two schools shared a national title in '97 and people see this as a "what could have happened" that year.

Besides the Peach Bowl, this is one of the best non-BCS bowl matchups.

sorry maybe its just me but I think this is the best alamo borl in recent history, then again i am a huge michigan fan but ya nebrska may not be 94 - 98 nebraska but thell still nebrska so im just worried michigan will tkae them for granted but i Feel it will be 2 touchdown atleast michigan win how yall feel bout this?

I AM A HUGE MICHIGAN FAN.....DUH!? ITS GONNA B XCITING!!!!

MICHIGAN IS GONNA KILL THEM!

ANY Nebraska fans wanna contest that?

Its about the tradition, smart one. Nebraska has the most National Championships in the past 30 years and these two schools are 2 of the top 4 winningest programs in history; Michigan with 849 wins and Nebraska with 793 wins. Also, if you don't remember, these two schools shared a national title in '97 and people see this as a "what could have happened" that year.

Besides the Peach Bowl, this is one of the best non-BCS bowl matchups.

Tradition doesn't make it one of the best bowl matchups. In reality these are two enigmatic teams that show up one week, and lay eggs in the other. To be fair to Michigan they had a great second half of the season.

Look at OU, they stunk it up for the most part, they have plenty of tradition as well, but I am not excited about watching their bowl game.

I will be watching the Alamo bowl, but I am not that excited about it :p

Look at OU, they stunk it up for the most part, they have plenty of tradition as well, but I am not excited about watching their bowl game.

You're comparing Oregon to Michigan and Nebraska?:huh:h:

Michigan should be 6-5, not 7-4. Remember that their coach threw a temper tantrum and cried enough to get time added back onto a game that was already over against Penn State. If I was a Michigan student or fan, I'd be embarrased. Penn State got robbed and everybody knows it. I hate both the Huskers and the Wolverines, but I wish the Huskers would win this game. I know that's not going to happen because the Huskers suck more than Michigan, but let it be said the Michigan doesn't deserve to be in the Alamo Bowl!

Edited by imtoomuch

Michigan should be 6-5, not 7-4. Remember that their coach threw a temper tantrum and cried enough to get time added back onto a game that was already over against Penn State. If I was a Michigan student or fan, I'd be embarrased. Penn State got robbed and everybody knows it. I hate both the Huskers and the Wolverines, but I wish the Huskers would win this game. I know that's not going to happen because the Huskers suck more than Michigan, but let it be said the Michigan doesn't deserve to be in the Alamo Bowl!

Well, with the craziness of the Bowl system, a 6-5 Michigan would still get in a bowl game.

This game is showing how much of an idiot Bill Callahan really is. Corey Ross has been unstoppable and Callahan wants to keep dropping his QB back and throwing downfield.

Well, Nebraska just scored on a Ross 30 yard run, so that proves my genius. 28-25 with 8 minutes left.

Wahhhhhh, wahhhhhhh.

What happened happened, and I can assure you pretty much everyone's gotten over it.

This game is showing how much of an idiot Bill Callahan really is. Corey Ross has been unstoppable and Callahan wants to keep dropping his QB back and throwing downfield.

Well, Nebraska just scored on a Ross 30 yard run, so that proves my genius. 28-25 with 8 minutes left.

Well said! Callahan is #2 on my "Coaches who should be shot." #1 on the list is pretty much the worst coach college foot... wait I mean football has ever seen Dave Wannsted.

I've been a Michigan fan since the Desmond Howard days so LETS GO BLUE.

This fumble is not going to help us :angry:

GO BIG RED!!!

What a great game! I should have been excited about this game LOL! They did not look like two 7-5 teams.

The officials were horrible, there were way too many bad calls on both sides.

THAT LAST PLAY WAS AWESOME!!!!! LOL ROFL

Wahhhhhh, wahhhhhhh.

What happened happened, and I can assure you pretty much everyone's gotten over it.

There's a difference between crying and telling the truth, thank you very much. And I am "over it." a

The best part is that Michigan LOST! HAHA! :D

BOOO!!!!

SHOULD BE 1 MORE PLAY!!!

NO WAY! Offsetting penalties for both teams being on the field LOL :whistle:

That has to be one of the oddest playes I have ever seen.