Photographing Fireworks?

Put the camera on a tripod and set it to Bulb, Use a cabel or remote release to open and close the shutter.

i suppose that's only for DSLR users... i doubt my compact Fz5 can do that.... :pinch:

Well with some experience with my Canon A510 from summer, I had to set it to ISO 200 (DSLR would set to ISO800) and put the camera in shutter priority and had a 1 second shutter time

i suppose that's only for DSLR users... i doubt my compact Fz5 can do that.... :pinch:

dSLRs and SLRs (don't forget us film users!)

my Nikon Digital Compact camera has bulb... and I mean - you're not going to need THAT long for a firework - we're taking a matter of seconds, not minutes

I didn't think , sorry :blush: , I am not used to those digital only Forums, In most photography forums if you dont own a DSLR then they still have SLR's.

I became a Noewin member before I even knew how to use A camera properly.

I didn't think , sorry :blush: , I am not used to those digital only Forums, In most photography forums if you dont own a DSLR then they still have SLR's.

I became a Noewin member before I even knew how to use A camera properly.

nah thats okay. Same here, i didn't venture into photography till as of recent. and anyway, i posted some images of fireworks i took at my photoblog!