Inspiration?

Well, I really love taking pictures but some times when I go out looking for shots, I can't think of anything to shoot. I mean there are flowers and such but those are boring. Just wondering what you guys look for when going outside to take some pictures.

Well its not all inspiration, some of it is just random pictures. I mean when your out, I always bring m small camera with me, just in case, or if im going somewhere like a forest preserve ill bring my DSLR for that purpose. I mean birds or animals are the easiest. Even footprints in mud turn out pretty damn good. Just experiment and see what you like and what turns out good

i took alot of random shots everyday to and from school using my camera phone... even used those images for an assignment! but that was before i bought my Fz5 though...

True.. although i use my camera phone as a last resort, mainly for goofy stuff w/ friends

i actually dont leave my home without my camera anymore (after i bought panasonic fz5). its just everywhere i go, i can find something to take pics from, all you have to have is eye for things, even photoing road can be exiting if u can think of a theme to use with it :)

@ Syxxpacc : we have the same camera! cheers mate!

best digital camera imo :) i was going for a dslr but then thought i should get a cheaper slr-like camera instead :) so i saved a lot of money and bought the fz5 :)