Best way to dump a cheater?

Nah, don't let your anger get the best of you :rolleyes: You'll just give her the benifit of having something to be angry back at you with... Break up with her nicely and make her feel sorry for losing you.

Edit: Just to clarify, I am saying break up with her nicely only to make her feel bad and spite her. I'm not saying you should treat her with respect because she deserves it, or any of that other crap below. Obviously, she deserves to be shot in the leg.

Edited by n30w1n

Sleep with either her a) sister, b) best friend, c) cousin lol jk. You can either be mature and say its over with, being real calm and cool. Or you can break up with her saying you have been cheating on her since day one. I personally would go the calm and cool route but to each his own.

Remove her kidneys while she is sleeping then sell them. Nothing says "Hey! I don't want to be with you anymore, get out of my life" like taking ou someone's kidneys

How about instead of acting like a middleschooler who can't control your emotions you simply dump her and move on? Why complicate things by acting childish?

My first girlfriend / person I fell in love with cheated on me when I was in the hospital, but I didn't bitch and moan about it. She told me she did it, I told her it was over, that was that. Went out and skated that day and had a wonderful time. Still love her too, great girl.

Remove her kidneys while she is sleeping then sell them. Nothing says "Hey! I don't want to be with you anymore, get out of my life" like taking ou someone's kidneys

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Break up with her nicely man...show some class (Y)

just be honest with her tell her that you would rather just be friends with her & that you been wanting to do this for quite some time now but didnt know how confront her about it , or u can just ask her to come get her stuff & tell her its best we end things now before anybody else gets hurt

Depends on who owns/rents the house/flat/whatever. If it's you then it goes as folows

You: Hi Honey

Her(or Him(who knows)) :blush: Hi Honey

You: I know you've been cheating get the **** out of my house/flat.

If it's her then it goes as follows

You: Hi Honey

Her: Huh whatever, whats with the cases?

Nah, don't let your anger get the best of you :rolleyes: You'll just give her the benifit of having something to be angry back at you with... Break up with her nicely and make her feel sorry for losing you.

Edit: Just to clarify, I am saying break up with her nicely only to make her feel bad and spite her. I'm not saying you should treat her with respect because she deserves it, or any of that other crap below. Obviously, she deserves to be shot in the leg.

I have a reputation to hold, can't go down like that.

Sleep with either her a) sister, b) best friend, c) cousin lol jk. You can either be mature and say its over with, being real calm and cool. Or you can break up with her saying you have been cheating on her since day one. I personally would go the calm and cool route but to each his own.

No fam here, both fairly new to town. I am not a good liar, can't say I been cheating on her.

Too... gross...

How about instead of acting like a middleschooler who can't control your emotions you simply dump her and move on? Why complicate things by acting childish?

My first girlfriend / person I fell in love with cheated on me when I was in the hospital, but I didn't bitch and moan about it. She told me she did it, I told her it was over, that was that. Went out and skated that day and had a wonderful time. Still love her too, great girl.

I don't think its a matter of childsplay on my part, im just finishing the F-edup games shes been playing with a KO.

First time I have been cheated on, I can't

sell her to the yakuza

Yakuza?

post videos of her on the internet :shiftyninja:

Heh... Heh...

no... cant do that...

LOL

What's do funny?! you have 2 kidneys?

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. No reason to help propogate the "all men are a**holes" thing.

I think this is the best response you could get, i did the same thing and it turned out great, nothings feel better then for them to see you happy after what happened, even tho if it does hurt you, dont show it. Try and make yourself feel better, and treat them just like anyone else, this way they know what they lost...

I have a reputation to hold, can't go down like that.

I must be missing something, lol... I suggested you break up with her nicely (at least on the exterior), what kind of reputation do you need to keep that doesn't agree with that? :huh: Are you a pimp :shiftyninja:

honestly dude, be a man and just show some class.

nobody says that it doesnt suck to have to go through this sorta nonsense but what happens after the revenge is over? i'm no peace advocate but I've been through this **** and trust me the vindictive revenge **** doesn't provide any closure at all.

You're cool. Seems like the only thing on your mind is how to "get back" at her and make her feel bad. With that kind of attitude I'm not surprised she cheated on you in the first place.

Yeah, just make her feel fully responsible, guilty, and all the bad things. You just walk out like a cool dude--dont even have to say much. Just a sentence is good enough.

And no, even if she gets down on her knees, you don't take her back. Be a man. And then go hangout with your buddies.

:rofl:

You should show some class and break up with her nicely.

d)mom (nothing says i dont want to be with u, like "i slept with ur mom"

lmfao, why stop with the kidneys? might as well sell anything else u can get out of her.(and keep her alive, not saying go out and kill her, and im jk to begin with)

post videos of her on the internet :shiftyninja:

and post the link on neowin. :shiftyninja:

i have been cheated on, sux man, sry to hear, best way to dump her.. do it ur own way, either by seein her, or juse leaving her a note. To be honest, i would of pushed her off a rolling car if i was you, but thats just me.... :devil:

**WARNING**MUSHY CRAP**

I haven't been happy until she showed up, knew her in high school. She came down with an ex, they saved all the money and broke up but still moved with the money. She met with me when she got here, and was a sweetheart. After her ex threw her through a window and ripped her shirt off, she moved in with me. Things were great until christmas, she had no job and I had too much job. Christmas season for my job means 6 - 10 hour days, I am in charge of 8,000 customers... Lots of stress and lots of dedication. She slept all day and kept me up all night, lack of sleep got to my head and I was not very sociable. Not an ###### but ready to sleep when my bed came in sight.

Since then she has become snappy and just doesn't care. She spends just about every waking moment on myspace, I am not aloud to say anything while she is on. She is "busy" and at most will give a half assed response. She says "I love you" like she means it, but doesn't. My biggest pet peeve is a liar, she could have just said its over and gone from there. But instead she "goes out with a co-worker" gets drunk and goes to another co-workers house. She didn't realize she gave different names. Did not come home until 3 while i was at work. Last night i installed a keylogger... She had been sleeping with her ex. I find insant message conversations between them which disgust me. I was warned not to get attached because women like that usually go back to the abusive relationship, and she did.... she lies to my face.....