January (2006) Workstations

Kira-Kun: You should get a KVM for that setup. Save on desk space. I am getting one in around a month when I will have 3 machines running in my setup, but you can also get 2 port KVM's.

Kira-Kun: You should get a KVM for that setup. Save on desk space. I am getting one in around a month when I will have 3 machines running in my setup, but you can also get 2 port KVM's.

Ha Ha, Year, I really should, but those things are so damn expensive for my budget right now. I will keep that in mind, thanks!

are you using VGA adapter or composite, because the Xbox1 looks crappy in my 2005fpw using Composite.

VGA of course :p

What desk is that? This would be perfect for my new setup.

its an ikea desk.. ill try to find it

edit: i remember now, galant with T legs

Thought I should repost mine since I posted it with only 7 hours left in 2005, DOH!

Haven't posted in a long time, few things changed added an 360, upgraded vid card to 7800 GTX, and a few other things...

Overall

DTall21136072244.jpg

Rear Surround Speakers

rearsspeakers1136072390.jpg

Computer Case Hiding Behind Couch

compcase1136072447.jpg

Logitech MX3100 Wireless Desktop

mousenkeyb1136073209.jpg

PC Gaming - Battlefield 2

BF211136072630.jpg

PC Gaming - Half-Life 2 Lost Coast, which is hard to Take an accurate picture of sad.gif

lc21136072719.jpg

Xbox 360 Gaming

x11136072808.jpg

x21136072865.jpg

x41136072902.jpg

HDTV

HDTV1136072517.jpg

Surround Headphones - Hooked up to PC/HDTiVO/Xbox 360 for movies, tv & games

sphones1136073012.jpg

lostall1136073240.jpg

Please ignore the fugly white and green couches, one of these days I am going to burn that POS couch and love seat.

PC Specs are in sig.

:yes: Nice set up quick

Hows it like reading text say on Neowin from where you sit?

Thanks, the text is pretty easy to read I'm sitting about 9 feet or maybe less from the TV, and I can read regular windows font size no prob, i did bump up my font size in firefox though. The camera is set to wide zoom looks farther then it really is. The resolution is set to 1280 x 720 so that doesn't hurt either.

^^ what's that thing under your mouse?

HAHA, it's a cheapo black mouse pad.. the table is not smooth so if i used it on the table is would eat up the bottom of the mouse fast.

But mainly i have a 1.5' x 1.5' piece of glass from a table top, that i actually set on the couch seat right next to me (couch has indents so its not flat) and i use the mouse with the pad on there, much more comfortable to sit back on the couch rather then lean forward on the table.

Whitster where did you get that Keyboard/ Whats the name of it?

Its a Packard Bell PC. I actually got it from eBay. But I orginally saw it in PC World (Computer shop in the UK). But it was ?40 in there so there was no chance I was paying that.

Not sure of the name because I dont have the box anymore.

haha, nice Dazzla, i have the same dumbells as you :p

Same here :laugh:

Only problem is I need more weights for them, I went and bought myself the ez bar and tricep bar too and once you've put all the weight on them there's really not enough there.

Bet I can bicep curl more than both of you :p :shiftyninja: