Printing Photos

Hi, just purchased the Samsung 815 Pro... and i need a printer to do the camera justice..

Now.. i only have ?90 to spend... i was recommended the

Canon Pixma iP4200

Link: http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/in...oduct_uid=96605

I was just wondering if any of you guys could recommend another one. and tell me what you think is the best for my price range.

OR!

Should i save more money and get a better one, if so, what one.

Thankyou in Advance

P.S i didnt know wether to post this in the Hardware section or in here.. i went with her and had a brief look to make sure there wasnt any other topics.:))

What is your price range? I just picked up a Canon i9900 and it produces beautiful extremely high quality prints. However, it is a bit pricey if you're not a pro.

i would suggest u go with a special photo printer if u dont want a4 size pics. with a special photo printer u will get way better pics (better quality, better coating) but basically that iP series aint that bad.

How often do you plan on printing? Full sized or just 4x6? If your just printing the normal size, dont bother. Id reccomend going to a store and printing them for 29 cents apice because chances are you arent going to be printing thousands of pictures.. plus you have the cost of the printer, ink and paper.

you know, unless you do bigger than 4x6 print, it's a waste to buy a printer for photos.

your favorite store will always be cheaper and photos will always be better quality than print 4x6 at home