Im going to be a Daddy

thankx to everyone who has wished us well

i will keep everyone informed on the progress

we have been throwing few names around already

Male:

Ian (after my gfs dad who died on cancer)

Female:

Jenni

Chole

Hanna

thankx to everyone who has wished us well

i will keep everyone informed on the progress

we have been throwing few names around already

Male:

Ian (after my gfs dad who died on cancer)

Female:

Jenni

Chole

Hanna

Tiago, pwned and Neobaby are pretty decent names too. :whistle:

Congrats on new addition!! It truely is an awesome feeling being a dad. I have four and love them dearly.

My newest will be 7 months old on the 10th. Check out my sig for a link to a few pics.

Congradulations!!!! Everything will be fine. Make sure and post pictures of your newborn :)

I feel you on the praying part. I'm not into prayer that much...I just pray I don't have a daughter, because if I do...I feel jail time in my future, lol.

• 1 month later...

well as promised here is the first 15week scan of our baby!

p02171345391zr.jpg

aint he/she cute!!

we dont know the sex of the baby untill the next scan so here hoping :)

congrats pal ive been a father for 8 months now. its the best thing ever! It great having this little carbon based bundled depend completely on you and your partner. Im only 21 and in uni so my fiance, son (Dylan) and I live away from home so that means no help etc but its still great. They do the funniest things so jus enjoy. lol.

Also i pray almost every night for the safety of my child and fiance, have done since I found out we wer expecting. Oh and btw im no way a religious guy so i dont think the big guy above disciminates. Good luck and keep us all posted.

Congratulations... Get your sleep now ;) I have a 2 1/2 year old... The term "Sleep like a baby" means sleep blissfully for 2 hours and then wake up screaming *lol* Seriously though, fatherhood is wonderful... Congratulations again...

Hey man CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife!! I hope you will have as much fun as possible with your new son/daughter!! You will have a blast and don't miss out on anything and capture as much of the important moments as you can! It will change your life forever but it will most certainly be for the better!! :D

What do you hope the sex of the baby will be?

Congrats man, it should be one of the best feelings in the world. Less time on neowin though, no biggie. o by the way, the next 9 months are gonna be PURE HELL, your gonna have to be on call for your wife/gf 24/7 and expect here to get extremely moody. O BTW, good luck getting sex

Agina.. thank you all for your kind comments, it was verry humbling seeing the pic for the first time, as to be honest every time i look at it, i get a kinda wierd feeling come all over me....

BTW we are not married, and to cut a very long story short, we have had to end our relationship of 3 years due to her family forcing me to leave her....

Im still going to be a father to my child, as i cant just turn my back on my own flesh and blood, but i cant forgive her family for doing/saying what they did...

Im not willing to go futher into this but i just thught i would say this now, saves ppl saying 'Partner/wife/girlfriend'

Please dont think of me as a bad person.... im not, im still going to be there to support and raise my child but her family wanted/forced me to leave her.....

END......

Agina.. thank you all for your kind comments, it was verry humbling seeing the pic for the first time, as to be honest every time i look at it, i get a kinda wierd feeling come all over me....

BTW we are not married, and to cut a very long story short, we have had to end our relationship of 3 years due to her family forcing me to leave her....

Im still going to be a father to my child, as i cant just turn my back on my own flesh and blood, but i cant forgive her family for doing/saying what they did...

Im not willing to go futher into this but i just thught i would say this now, saves ppl saying 'Partner/wife/girlfriend'

Please dont think of me as a bad person.... im not, im still going to be there to support and raise my child but her family wanted/forced me to leave her.....

END......

Wow, thats some messed up stuff, You'd expect that they would want you to stay. That family's gota be a litlte crazy, but keep your guard up and pay child support every week, they ould be after your omney if you fail.

You say your 25? an adult right?...how old is your g/f ?My parents did the same thing to me

and my boyfriend too when I found out I was pregnant at the age of 18. We loved each other and our

parents couldn`t keep us apart. We stuck together and we got through all the hassles with the family.

We got married and, he came in to witness the birth of his daughter,something he will never forget.He says it was the most emotional thing ever,to actually see his first kid come into the world and take her first breath.

Awesome!! We now have 2 daughters and are still together.We now have all the support of our familes. :D

Congratulations btw!