3.1 Billion SIGs! (no joke!) Similar to userbars!

Question

Hey, hello. I haven’t been here for a while - but I'm back again with something big!

My new website: http://www.coolforumsignatures.com/userbars/ allows people to create their own userbars for use in their signatures just by entering the text they want.

Create these with my site! No tutorial needed - all these images were created on the fly!

152857hv.png

153331zc.png

153601mm.png

153732qx.png

154104zo.png

154743ma.png

I think http://www.coolforumsignatures.com/userbars/ beats userbars.com... ;)

This is just a quick prototype I have created. Please give me feedback in what I can add - such is the example of allowing the user to pick if they want a border or not. If people here like the generator then I will make some improvements and create a final version of a generator with more features :)

----------------------------

Hi, I have just completed my new website that allows you to search/generate SIG's

You may have read about my userbars website here or visited it http://www.coolforumsignatures.com/userbars/.

Now you can get all these SIGs below from here http://www.coolforumsignatures.com/sigs/ there is OVER 3.1 BILLION to select from :)

573817cn.png 574583hf.png 574905ju.png 608826rb.png 608937yo.png 609146nk.png 609348ax.png 609560iu.png 609689ov.png 611547fq.png

Please tell me how I can improve on the SIGs website!!

Edited by fred666

Very nice. Did a few tests and the graphics were right one, except for when I did "Tennessee Vols fan" the last couple had the Alabama elephant on them. That doesn't work around here. :)

Will definately use.

edit: Just noticed you're from Australia. The teams I mentioned are college football teams in the same conference, historically big rivals.

Very nice. Did a few tests and the graphics were right one, except for when I did "Tennessee Vols fan" the last couple had the Alabama elephant on them. That doesn't work around here. :)

Will definately use.

Cool, thanks for your feedback! I love you hear that people such as yourself find this kind of tool useful. :)

The keywords are directly taken from Ditto, Google and Yahoo images and although I have played around with altering the keywords myself it still needs some tuning to fix incorrect images. If you notice any other glitches like this please let me know :)

Thanks for sharing and creating! :)

*your homepage needs a title btw, it just shows the url*

Don't you mean it the otherway around, creating and sharing :p lol

Just wait guys while I fix a few small things - the site may be down for about a minute while I FTP it back up. :)

thats cool

suggestions:

1) add a rating system, where people can rate results, so the better ones come first

2) let people submit userbars that they have made, and indicate that they are "man-made"

3) better graphics!!!

4) 5 minutes is a loooong time to wait...

is that enough?

Im sure that I can come up with more...

Edit:

on the front page, it randomly generated a "penis" userbar... lol might want to filter those for the front page...

Edited by factoid

thats cool

suggestions:

1) add a rating system, where people can rate results, so the better ones come first

2) let people submit userbars that they have made, and indicate that they are "man-made"

3) better graphics!!!

4) 5 minutes is a loooong time to wait...

is that enough?

Im sure that I can come up with more...

Cool, thanks that does help. I love the rating idea and also the idea that people can submit their own userbars.

I may also implement an upload button, where you can upload any picture on your computer and have it automatically generated into a userbar.

I was also thinking of allowing people to select the dimensions of the userbar they want to produce (i.e. at the moment all signatures produced are 20x350px) some people may want to change this. What do you guys think?

when i open the site i get

4x sex

1x penis

1x boobs

and a "jennifer Lopez supporter"

Yeh, "bad words" such as those you mentioned above don't work as I have enabled a filter where the words become rearranged before the script searches for a "matching" image, thus graphic images are never being shown.

And what's wrong with "Jennifer Lopez supporter", that was me who typed that! lol :p

Don't you mean it the otherway around, creating and sharing :p lol

Just wait guys while I fix a few small things - the site may be down for about a minute while I FTP it back up. :)

haha u know what I mean :)

It seems like most of them are just random images.

And am I the only one that is getting sick of these userbars? I don't really care if you are a Halo2 Fan, Simpsons Watcher, KFC Eater, Ashley Simpson Listener, etc.

It seems like most of them are just random images.

And am I the only one that is getting sick of these userbars? I don't really care if you are a Halo2 Fan, Simpsons Watcher, KFC Eater, Ashley Simpson Listener, etc.

I asked for feedback, not trolling :whistle:

hinstly i liked the little ones people had that were like 80x51 much better

if you get the images to match up to the text better it will be a hit.