Scientist can grow you a replacement penis

Article

"Tissue engineers have grown penile tissue complete with functioning nerves. They estimate that in 10 years time a fully-functional tissue engineered penis can be grown in a lab and then attached to a human...

:rofl:

Great. Maybe now we can shift our funding from trying to find a cure for bird flu to researching the prospects of trying to build a machine that gives women instant orgasims..whenever, wherever they want.

Great...that was fast. I hope they can grow other body parts....more life threatening replacements.

boooooo! If you werent born with it, you dont need it. If you lost it, then you dont deserve to get it back so you can spread your stupidity in the gene-pool.

How many guys with a 4 inch penis will get a replacement 8 inch ... :laugh:

LOL! I bet...

I can see this being popular in china :p

*awful joke sorry...*

Seriously though, sex change operations could become a little too good. That's kinda creepy.

LMAO!!!!!! That was SOOOOOOO wrong!!!!

But on another note, you should see nip/tuck... Wow.

man i don't know....but i would not mind an extention...who says it has to take 10 years?

when they can just do like a few circles under the skin or soemthing and just stack them?

:ninja:

EDIT: you know what i just noticed, that article says 2003, which means they actually miscalculated the time for 10 years, I bet its down to like 5 now due to advancements in medicne

Great. Maybe now we can shift our funding from trying to find a cure for bird flu to researching the prospects of trying to build a machine that gives women instant orgasims..whenever, wherever they want.

haha niice

Seriously though, sex change operations could become a little too good. That's kinda creepy.

They already are a little too good. There was a documentary on TV about a doctor in the States who does sex change operations. One of his clients is married to a gynecologist, and he hasnt figured it out. Then again, mabe he's never

Imagine horses stradling women. Lol.

They already have that, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal....

Seriously, why the hell are they researching a prosthetic penis???

I mean...what are the chances of a human being losing his D!k???

As for guys who are lacking manhood, well...if I was "lacking", then trust me. i would never go through a penis replacement operation evem if my dick was going to measure upto 12 inches!!

how much do you want to bet that all the scientists were men and the title for the lab was " just in case we lose it"

i commend them for only growing something that affects half the population