Windows Live Mail Or Gmail

Live mail...

I think it has a much cleaner look and much more options. However, gmail is faster (at least for me) right now. I will see when live mail beta is released to the public.

much more options?

clearly u havent used gmail.

Live Mail. I am used to Outlook in a corporate environment, so the UI for Mail is very familiar to work with. Also, I use my passport for everything, and hardly use any Google Apps so I'm usually logged in at all times to MSN; very convienient.

much more options?

clearly u havent used gmail.

Clearly you haven't use live mail. I have both. I cannot drag and drop in gmail. I cannot right click and delete either. Let me rephrase that. Live mail has MORE USEFUL, to me, options.

LOL, you said you liked live mail, but in your sig, you're requesting an invite for Live Mail :wacko: :wacko:

Ups, sorry i forget update my signature :whistle: :whistle:

I've got some points against WLMail

1. When I log in, the first mail in the inbox is automatically opened.

2. It's slow.. at least on my comp.. when selecting things and such..

3. I guess the bigass banners and the lack of support for other browsers will eventually be solved anyway.

4. Is there anyway to resize the list with all mails? I can't see the title entirely

Pros:

- Images won't be shown

- Links will not be clickable (sometimes this is good, ehe)

- Cleaner, but weird, interface

I like Gmail better. Mails grouped in conversations are REALLY useful.

ive had to use live mail in IE only right now.. my firefox has the basic functions.. so i gotta keep changing.. sucks

As a tester for WLM, i must say that WLM is great for it's features. But that's about it. The UI is quite ugly, and it's still missing a bunch of features. They have work to do.

Yeah myself i like Gmail i havent tryed WLM yet but from all i have seen it looks liek its got nothing on Gmail other then being able to drag and drop things in

I haven't test live mail because I have a gmail account that is just enough. I'll still keep my gmail account and I dont see the utility to have both :)

Windows Live Mail, by a long shot. Gmail is okay, but I hate the layout and the colors associated with it.

There are pros and cons with both. Gmail has alot of storage and attachment size, but its look is awful.

WLM has a better layout, a reading pane and operates slightly faster (on my computer, at least). WLM also has a great drag-n-drop feature and, in my opinion, more options.

WLM i am currently using but i really liked Gmail aswell when i used it, the filters worked great but I haven't played arround with WLM to see if it has filter functions so your mail is sorted to different folders.

I don't know if its oke to ask for a invite here.. :blush:

Can someone send me a invite for live mail?

Thanks in advance!!! :cool:

octimod @ aim.com

FFS :angry:

THERE AREN'T ANY INVITES FOR LIVE MAIL!!!!!!

btw, personal opinion, I'd choose Live Mail over Gmail, dunno why though

How are we abled to get one live mail address in that case?

FFS :angry:

THERE AREN'T ANY INVITES FOR LIVE MAIL!!!!!!

btw, personal opinion, I'd choose Live Mail over Gmail, dunno why though

My mum loves live mail because it's just like Outlook which she uses at the office. Hotmail was too different for her (she's quite simple lol)

Anyway I like features in both. I dislike gmail's labels, I don't like seeing all my email in the inbox i wish you could have folders like Live Mail :(