[Preview]Belinea 102035W 20.1" Widescreen LCD

Removed...

Edited by digitalnemesis
kaneso

i was going to get this but decided to save ?150 and get the 19 inch widescreen acer which is still excellent for movies and games

I only bought this because my 3 year old sony lcd screen was dying and besides, new year, new stuff!

Keito

It looks similar to a Dell if you ask me though... I still somehow like it better :D

It looks similar to a Dell if you ask me though... I still somehow like it better :D

Yup, looks similar to a Dell, but cheaper and with the latest panel technology. :) That's why I bought this over the Dell.

hobblyhoy

very nice, can you give us a link to a price and spec's?

EDIT:

panelchars.gif

DAMME, I may have to get me one of those.

Edited by hobblyhoy

Hasn't arrived yet, should be here today or tomorrow. Tomorrow most likely. The specs are better than the Dell. :)

Solarix

the speakers (which wouldnt be used) take up room i personally wouldnt like that

At least it comes with one hehe and cheaper than the dell, but with a better panel overall.

nomis_nehc

how much was it and i do like the look of it better than dell. i really don't like the dell bezel in front, really ugly. with something that says belinea or something, at least it sounds kinda cool. ;D

[idkfa]

I just ordered the same one yesterday for 505? (about the same you paid), it should arrive in a few days. I'm really looking forward to enjoy it, all the other reviews I've read talked about it being a superb monitor.

Where did you order yours from?

Mine should arrive tomorrow. It's on its way now. :)

Please delete this topic, I do not wish to post a review on neowin any longer.

hobblyhoy

awww come on man? I was really really considering getting one of those badboys. What happened?

OMG, it came, I'm using it now and the screen has excellent colours/brightness/no ghosting... Wow, so much more vibrant than my old lcd!!! 20.1 inches is great!

It's absolutely heaven. I'll post a review later maybe (I just don't like the general attitude on this forum).

Syphonic

How did you post the original review if you didn't have it?

How did you post the original review if you didn't have it?

Uhhhh....I posted this topic before the review. This topic is a preview only. I posted the proper review once I got it... :blink:

trek

Please delete this topic, I do not wish to post a review on neowin any longer.

It's absolutely heaven. I'll post a review later maybe (I just don't like the general attitude on this forum).

huh? spaz much? :sleep: I don't see anyone posting 'attitude' in your thread...

I said "forum" not "thread". Hmm, and that's exactly the attitude I'm talking about...As evident in your last comment....

Have a nice day. :)