• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

timdorr orders an iMac

Tim Dorr    0

First, I finally got my iPod this wednesday. 20gb version too! The things so cool I don't even now how to describe how pleased I am with it. THe one thing I didn't know about it was the pressure sensitive wheel. So, when it didn't move, I thought it was DOA! :s Luckily, I went back to the Apple store and they showed me that it was supposed to be that way... Phew! I loaded it up with some sampler songs at the store too, so I've been listening to some obscure bands while I wait to get my iMac...

Speaking of which, I finally put the order through for it. I'm hoping that there won't be much delays. I'm getting the 17" iMac G4, so I'm guessing quantities will be limited. Any idea if there are going to be delays? Any idea how long it takes to ship???

Well, I'll let you guys know when I get it. I'm just really excited about all of this, so I just HAD to post... :D

iCe_2x    0

Congrats man..

Gator    0

Congrats on the fine purchase Timdorr.:)

Wickedkitten    12
Originally posted by timdorr

First, I finally got my iPod this wednesday. 20gb version too! The things so cool I don't even now how to describe how pleased I am with it. THe one thing I didn't know about it was the pressure sensitive wheel. So, when it didn't move, I thought it was DOA! :s Luckily, I went back to the Apple store and they showed me that it was supposed to be that way... Phew! I loaded it up with some sampler songs at the store too, so I've been listening to some obscure bands while I wait to get my iMac...

Speaking of which, I finally put the order through for it. I'm hoping that there won't be much delays. I'm getting the 17" iMac G4, so I'm guessing quantities will be limited. Any idea if there are going to be delays? Any idea how long it takes to ship???

Well, I'll let you guys know when I get it. I'm just really excited about all of this, so I just HAD to post... :D

awww bless, another member in the Neowin Mac Family.

Dazzla    5

Damn, 17" iMac, that's a hell of a sweet Mac. 3rd mod as well with a Mac to add to the ever expanding Neowin Mac community :p

Bling3k12    1

17" iMacs are supposed to ship around the release of 10.2 if I remember correctly... they will have 10.2 Preloaded, that's why they will be shipped around that date.

BroChaos    1

awesome news bro. :)

what were your reasons for getting one? those switch ads just too much to resist? ;)

lazydesert    0

/me is filled with jealousy. ;)

Chad    0

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yet another Windows user is changed by the hypnotising effects of Apple's switch commercials!!

azazel-    0

I may be joining you soon. My wife wants an iMac so bad she can taste it...

FlyerXL    0

Awesome, another enters the fold. Great purchase :)

bigmoose    0

good onya! but im a not a mac fan

ill stick to my creative nomad 3 :)

uniacid    0

lol awesome I hope to buy a mac laptop soon, not sure which 1 yet :)

CrimsonBlur    0

I want to get that computer, the new 17" widescreen G4 and a 20GB iPod, damn... if only I had the money. After all, I am a student, and you save JACK with Apple with student prices. Only like $50! Come on! I think it is $45 less as a student for the new iMac :( Oh well, there is always promising to sacrifice all birthdays and Christmases for 10 years....

Tim Dorr    0

actually, you get $100 off the iMac now, but still $30 off teh iPod.

who cares though, i'm putting it on credit :D

Tonny Phang    0

congrats mate..... with jealousy and envy..... yet couldnt get 1.... run out money.... i will get it one day.... :( :disappoin :dead:

iconman    0

Congrats :p

i already got 1 imac and 1 g4 server

BroChaos    1

hey tim, what were your reasons for getting one? besides the fact that they kick ass ;)

Timan    558
Originally posted by iconman

Congrats :p

i already got 1 imac and 1 g4 server

oh you do? post screen shots of your mac / desktop and server tehm on ur server :)

Tim Dorr    0

ok, i apparenly screwed up my order and was trying to order one for my school, not myself :s

So, i've fixed this and re-ordered:

Your order has been successfully sent to The Apple Store.

Your web order number is Wxxxxxxx.

Note: Your web order number will be accessible by our Customer Service representatives approximately 60 minutes after your order has been placed. Please allow time for the data to be processed before calling with questions.

Sweer! I'll let you guys know when it arrives!

[idkfa]    0

congrats timdorr, that's a good decision :)

sunnyy4    0

:p Timdorr, I congratulate you on your purchase of an iMac, and I sincerely hope that you will be on the next PC > Mac switch commercial. :p

aaron901    1

drooling..

Tim Dorr    0
Originally posted by sunnyy4

:p Timdorr, I congratulate you on your purchase of an iMac, and I sincerely hope that you will be on the next PC > Mac switch commercial. :p

doodles! That's be TOO funny! Wonder how I apply... :D