Wireless internet

I have internet acces through wirelless network, and my router to internet is about 3 km away. Everything works ok, but on the other side of network (router is on the point where network is divided to North and South) there is no internet acces. File sharing and games do work. In windows i can see an icon "fast internet acces" and gateway, but it doesn't work.

Scheme:

SMCWEBT-G (working as acces point-no internet,but network works) - IP: 192.168.0.6, Gateway: 192.168.0.1

|

|

Planet WAP-4000 (working as AP Client, IP: 192.168.0.10, Gateway: 192.168.0.1)

|

|

CANYON CN-WF514 (router IP: 192.168.0.1)

|

|

D-link AP that sends signal to ther other part of network (I'm there!)

The computer where internet doesn't work is connected to SMCWEBT-G through LAN port

What am i doing wrong? Need more information? I'm investigating this problem for a week... please help.

:|

EDIT: Router is using PPoE, is that a problem?

Edited by The2

have you tried setting the second access point to extender mode, because if you are using them as a network bridge, some are funny about the settings... heres what i mean:

Internet -> Router -> Access Point (AP Mode) |||||| BIG GAP (aka a road/field) ||||||||||||| Access Point (Extender Mode) -> switch -> rest of network

have you tried setting the second access point to extender mode, because if you are using them as a network bridge, some are funny about the settings... heres what i mean:

Internet -> Router -> Access Point (AP Mode) |||||| BIG GAP (aka a road/field) ||||||||||||| Access Point (Extender Mode) -> switch -> rest of network

Unfortunately, I can choose only between: Acces point, Repeater and Ethernet Client.. hm.. ? maybe my ap doesn't support that?

Unfortunately, I can choose only between: Acces point, Repeater and Ethernet Client.. hm.. ? maybe my ap doesn't support that?

Set the original access point to "Access Point" mode...

Set the second access point to "repeater" mode, plug the network cable between the 2nd access point (the repeater one) and the hard wired computer, and just connect wirelessly using any laptop/wifi client you need.

This will work as:

Network -> Access Point -> |GAP| Access point (repeater mode) -> hard wired to computer

Any wireless clients can access through either AP...

Also, if this isnt working, there might be a conflict between the two access points - (i.e. there may be problems when using a DLINK AP to extend a Linksys network etc....)