StarDust Closing...to Earth ?

stardust is clossing to earth ... after 6 years of its launching.... it contains ... dust and particles from the stars which died... and comets floating about 3.4 billion Kilometeres(not sure just readed this stuff few dayz back) away from earth...

i wana know is there any possibilities thet it may contain some kind of virus... or hazardeous materials which can effect on earth eco-logical system.... humans.... atmosphere or some kind of vodooo alien stuff :alien: .... and what kind of precautions are taken....

:alien: :alien: :alien: :woot: :woot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :devil: :devil: :devil: :alien: :alien: :alien:

stardust is clossing to earth ... after 6 years of its launching.... it contains ... dust and particles from the stars which died... and comets floating about 3.4 billion Kilometeres(not sure just readed this stuff few dayz back) away from earth...

i wana know is there any possibilities thet it may contain some kind of virus... or hazardeous materials which can effect on earth eco-logical system.... humans.... atmosphere or some kind of vodooo alien stuff :alien: .... and what kind of precautions are taken....

:alien: :alien: :alien: :woot: :woot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :devil: :devil: :devil: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Well considering the solar one smashed down and destroyed most of its cargo I wont be to worried, but knowing them they will have bio hazard protocols in place.

We won't be having ninja muntant killer Alien worms taking over the world.

sorry just seeen another stardust thread.... merge it if u like

Well considering the solar one smashed down and destroyed most of its cargo I wont be to worried, but knowing them they will have bio hazard protocols in place.

We won't be having ninja muntant killer Alien worms taking over the world.

thets goood but don't know why i have some strange feeelings about this startdust thingii... dammm those movies... really put things on your brains...which u never ever thought off.... i hope everything goes fine... and we don't and with something dead-alive... Creepers night... or something like thet :no: :no: :no:

Chances are, our crap will kill it, before it kills us. We are native it is not = it dies. War of the Worlds much? Hell it may not even survive the descent into our biosphere, with all of our oxygen, nitrogen, and various other elements that could poison it.