Corris

be cool if true

nice to have gta somewhere besides america

insomniac9

sounds good, 6 cities should keep us busy for a while

-Anthony

Cool. I should get PSM.

Noveed

wohooo more cities = good = go from city to city hhehehe become crime gang lord etc even better.... nect gen is going to be so nice if this is true

micro

this cant be true.. From what i have heard, most police officials dont carry guns over there. GTA is known for its gun wielding police.. what are we going to hit a british cop and get a can of mace or a night stick to the facE? lol..

MadFerIt

I hope this time they go for a release both on the PS3/Xbox 360.. It's annoying that they take so bloody long to port it to the xbox/PC lol!

We'll see though. Sony does or did have some exclusive rights to GTA, but in reality it's better for rockstar if they release it on more then one platform.

Corris
I hope this time they go for a release both on the PS3/Xbox 360.. It's annoying that they take so bloody long to port it to the xbox/PC lol!

We'll see though. Sony does or did have some exclusive rights to GTA, but in reality it's better for rockstar if they release it on more then one platform.

im sure many people hope it would, but i very much doubt it

this would be a big seller for ps3 in europe and america so sony would bound to have done something about that

anyway, i hope they take full advantage of the blue-ray disc, they could sure get a lot of gta on one of those things, but that alone would make it harder to port

i could see alot of peopel maonign about going so far and having to change disc from going over a bridge lol

ShadowPHP

this cant be true.. From what i have heard, most police officials dont carry guns over there. GTA is known for its gun wielding police.. what are we going to hit a british cop and get a can of mace or a night stick to the facE? lol..

Some do. Besides, In England, We have better cars than America.

TaiCrunch

Well imagine how fun it'll be to screw around with those constables that never move.

It'll be nice to see some UK culture in GTA that goes beyond just Kent Paul and Lovefist. Especially London.

+.Vamp

All the american gamers will be wondering they keep crashing into oncoming cars when driving on the right hehe. i wanna see a nice mini cooper with the british flag on top :D and enjoy a nice cruise on my boat down the thames. GTA: Europe, would ROCK-star ;)

Erich

And traffic circles.

"OMG I keep running into these stupid meridians in the middle of an intersection, how stupid!!!"

joeydoo

Clearly you have never been to London and travelled on the underground. The scope for a GTA in London or Paris is immense. I had read before that its gonna be London based because, following the original line of games in the 90's, there was a 60's London expansion pack.

I heard that GTA4 is set in the mid 90's through all the Brit pop London with Blur and Oasis and all that stuff. Having a massive motorbike or Lotus Esprit chase round Piccadilly and through Leicester Square with Song 2 pumping out the stereo would be really cool.

Maybe they will do things like going near parliament or Buckingham palace would instantly max out your wanted level and you would have the full force of the British army on you. This game will be much harder. :D

MadFerIt

Well considering I'm a huge Oasis fan that's great news lmao. But I'm curious if we're going to get a true GTA4 or simply GTA:Europe. There has yet to be a true sequel to GTA3. GTA:VC and GTA:SA were both essentially prequels (since they take place in terms of timeline before GTA3).

I think it's about time to make a Grand Theft Auto 4 with a completely new engine and that takes place in this time period. And like I said hopefully it's going to be for PS3 "and" Xbox360 this time around. I mean there's very little doubt it will come to PC/360 but hopefully this time there isn't a 6+ month delay.

NightmarE D

Well considering I'm a huge Oasis fan that's great news lmao. But I'm curious if we're going to get a true GTA4 or simply GTA:Europe. There has yet to be a true sequel to GTA3. GTA:VC and GTA:SA were both essentially prequels (since they take place in terms of timeline before GTA3).

I think it's about time to make a Grand Theft Auto 4 with a completely new engine and that takes place in this time period. And like I said hopefully it's going to be for PS3 "and" Xbox360 this time around. I mean there's very little doubt it will come to PC/360 but hopefully this time there isn't a 6+ month delay.

Umm San Andreas is part 5

Grand Theft Auto 1 - 2 - 3 - Vice City - San Andreas

Actually there's 6 counting Liberty City Stories for the PSP

Most people only think there's part 3, vice city and san andreas because they're the 3d third person ones where the first two were birds-eye view 2d/3d mix. Not everyone knew a lot about GTA until part 3 came out.

I would love to see one based somewhere else besides America. It'll get boring and old quick if they stayed in America for each game. As for the Americans getting confused driving on the other side in the game. I already drive on the side with cars coming at me because I like to see how long I can hold a wheelie or stoppie in oncoming traffic going at high speeds :laugh:

MadFerIt

Umm San Andreas is part 5

Grand Theft Auto 1 - 2 - 3 - Vice City - San Andreas

Actually there's 6 counting Liberty City Stories for the PSP

Most people only think there's part 3, vice city and san andreas because they're the 3d third person ones where the first two were birds-eye view 2d/3d mix. Not everyone knew a lot about GTA until part 3 came out.

I would love to see one based someone else besides America. It'll get boring and old quick if they stayed in America for each game. As for the Americans getting confused driving on the other side in the game. I already drive on the side with cars coming at me because I like to see how long I can hold a wheelie or stoppie in oncoming traffic :laugh:

I don't think you read my post correctly.

I'll say again. Vice city and San Andreas were both PREquels. The same goes for Liberty City Stories since it takes place before GTA 3.

There has been no GTA 4. The reason Vice City and San Andreas don't have numbers is because that's the way they do it. GTA 1 had a prequel called London 196? (I forget the exact name), and yet there was still a GTA 2.

So we know they don't count those prequel games as GTA 4/5/6. So the next game will be Grand Theft Auto 4.

Hupp

It won't be called GTA 4, they are going to drop the numbers from the name of the game cause that would just be well stupid... ala FF 10 trillion...

Mystical112

i would like to see a toronto version....

DELTETHISACCOUNT

Anyways....

That would be cool if it was true. Hijacking a double decker bus would be awesome.

toastyghost

They use Renderware, which is made by Criterion (developer of Burnout/Black) and they sure as hell keep the engine updated. The only reason it didn't have massive graphical improvements from GTA3 to San Andreas was limitations of the hardware? they chose larger game areas over graphic enhancements.

Bhav

Yes but not necessarily at the same time.

It was a smart move to release on PS2 first, and then on Xbox and PC, because many people would buy it again just for the graphics or differences in gameplay. May be a similar situation with PS3/Xbox 360.