Syphon FilterPSP Online Beta Test Invites Sent Out

American Ninja

I got this e-mail just now:

You have been hand selected for a very special mission. We're beta testing a title exclusively for the PSP? (PlayStation?Portable) system ? Syphon Filter?: Dark Mirror. We'd like you to apply to be one of our beta testers. Space is limited, so register today using only your PSP? browser. (You will not be able to register for this beta test any other way.)

Just follow these simple steps:

1) Upgrade your PSP? Firmware to 2.6*

2) From your PSP? Internet browser go to http://pspbeta.us.playstation.com.

(We will only accept registrations that are completed on the PSP? browser.)

3) Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your registration.

You will not receive a confirmation email. We will not send out acceptance notifications until all applications are processed.

Please note that this beta is ONLY playable online on your PSP? system via a wireless Internet connection. No offline version is available.

Man this sucks for me. I don't have broadband and this is the second time I have been selected for a PSP beta test and can't p:(ti:(pate! :( :(

Dirk

I got this e-mail just now:

Man this sucks for me. I don't have broadband and this is the second time I have been selected for a PSP beta test and can't participate! :( :(

I wish I had wireless internet so I could do it.

I've gotten the e-mail too, hopefully this beta is better than SOCOM, always liked SF on the PS.

The Teej

How do you get accepted for PSP Betas anyway?

bontakun

i wish i was asked to be in betas, i haven't been asked since i was in the final fantasy xi beta :(

American Ninja

You need to be a member of the Playstaion Underground and then register your PSP here :)

SuperJediMedia

What the hell?

Is it Full?

After I sign in, it stays on the SAME page! ?

SuperJediMedia

Nevermind, it was the Cookies disabled.

bontakun

You need to be a member of the Playstaion Underground and then register your PSP here :)

i have, i did that back when the socom beta releases came out