The MAIN site is closed for a bit

Well due to the popularity of Neowin we have had to close the Main page down for a bit until we can get the script to do what we want it too.

I am confident we will get it sorted.. if not well who knows, we may have to call it a day.

We have the full backing of hosttyme to resolve this and if anyone needs to know, we are running on an apache server using mysql. tingle@neowin.net has all the details.

The forums will stay open and I hope we will not have to be down for very long.

Well I don't care it takes a long time, but as long as NeoWin will be back, with a faster transfer.

Good luck, neobond.

Hey a suggestion : Can you somehow make a page, just a simple page, no need for a PHP script, is for you to add a news, so we're all can still see what's in the tech news.

Well then how do I read news? I see new news items being posted in the "Recent main news" list, but I can't read them.

"Winamp locks onto Windows title bar...", well where can I read about this? I believe I saw this on cnet somewhere but they didn't have a link to download what they were talking about, I was hoping you did, but I can't read it :)

I didnt announce it because we havent made any signifgicant changes yet..

wait until it gets to 1000 users online, then it will crawl again :(

We will keep j00's updated..