Where To Buy Cheap Gamecube And Older Games?

Raum

I'm looking for some good places to buy Playstation 1 games and Dreamcast games.

I also want to know of the cheapest place for purchasing Gamecubes.

The cheapest I can find GC's around here is 60$ used at a local record store...they also have a good selection of PSX games and a handful of DC games. I've got those game collections memorized at this point though, looking to browse some other places. I've checked all the major used game chains around here like Gamestop and their gamecubes aren't any cheaper and their PSX games didn't really appeal to me. They didn't carry DC either.

Anyone know some good places to look? Don't want to use Ebay FYI, unless on it's a damn good deal of DC games, then DC seems to be getting rare software wise. At least here it is.

U2K Tha Greate$t

Most ebgames stores still carry a boat load of psx 1 games, and about dc games, well there is a import store that i go that carry them or i get them elsewhere.

Gamecube games are cheap at ebgames, in the budget / under 9.99 section.

Raum

Don't need the GC games, but the console itself. Thanks though.

emel

you could try ebay for cheap gamecube.. most used games are like $9-$15.. and many few months old games are 19.99..

Raum

you could try ebay for cheap gamecube.. most used games are like $9-$15.. and many few months old games are 19.99..

Don't need the GC games, but the console itself. Thanks though.
Don't want to use Ebay FYI