Any jobs for 13 year olds

Well now, aren't you hasty?

The parent I know that does it, he's a good parent he teaches his children wise money-spending habits and takes very good care of the woman he's seeing and her daughter, even though they aren't married (Divorced his old wife).

The parent that is ok with her son doing it is a single mom who just got layed off and takes care of a stubborn 19 year old and a 6 year old with extreme ADHD. She's incredibly nice and down to earth and offers me water etc when I walk in the door and always greets me warmly.

Neither of those people have done anything to be put in jail in my eyes. And it's not like I'm talking about heroine or anyhting here either. Pfft.

I didn't get a job until I was 15, prior to that I made money by mowing lawns, including my grandma's. I've been at that same crappy job since then (five years), although I hope to get out of there when this school year ends and go work at some tech place to get my job history coming along.

My advice: If you really want a job, get something small and don't worry if it doesn't pay well. Just be happy that you're recieving money that you can use to buy computer stuff. Also, never loose sight of your education. It'll take you farther than any job you get in your teens.

I made about $100/week with 2 paper routes when I was 11-13 years old. It worked at the time. At 13 I started refereeing ice hockey. 8 years later I'm still doing that as my man source of cash (until I graduate from college with my EE degree next semester). I can bring in about a grand a month doing hockey. If you like a sport, you could think about becoming an official.

Depeding upon where you live, you could mow lawns. I did it for a while when I was 10-13 years old I think. Not too hard of a job, and you can charge pretty well since the stupid gardening companies charge so damned much.

If you live in Canada and you live more on the rural side you can work at Tim Horton's. When I went camping last summer we stopped over at Tim's and we saw a little kid working there, with uniform that doesnt fit and all. And I asked him how old he was, he was like 10. There were a couple of them and they do it part time. They only clean the tables though as they cant reach the counter and not allowed to make coffee.