Hauppage PVR-500 Dual Tuners with 2 STBs

Hi,

I have a hauppage PVR-500 MCE card on MCE 2005 .

I also have 2 NTL set top boxes, currently one of them runs on the media center box through the set of composite and audio RCA jacks on the card, the other one is waiting for me to set it up.

I want to benefit from the dual tuners on my card, I believe there is a daughter card/ header that can be bought to give the 2nd set of RCA jacks, does anyone know where in the UK i can get this card, or does anyone have the pinouts so I can make my own or any other helpfull information.

As in interim the NTL boxes have RF modulators with selectable frequancys, theoreticaly I coudl set them to oposite ends of the scale and pass the feed through to the tuner card, would MCE then be able to distinguish the 2 boxes and use them in a dual tuner configuration? If so how do I go abotu this please ?

Also, if that is possible, how about leaving my first box as it is and running the second box via its RF modulator.

any help / advice apreciated , it annoys me the doughter card isnt bundled, makes the dual tuner feature kind of restricted and that is the point of getting this card.

Thanks muchly

Mark

www.markandrews