Luna Element 5

when i clicked cancel on the window disc option and restarted it the there was malfunctioning on some of the things so i had to unpatch it.

I Would try to repatch it again...just ignore Windows file protection (click cancel and don't put windows disc in)... it should work without any problems.

when i clicked cancel on the window disc option and restarted it the there was malfunctioning on some of the things so i had to unpatch it.

Are you using the correct version? If you upgraded to Service Pack 3 you have to use a different uxtheme.dll patch.

I would suggest just using Replacer and the correct uxtheme.dll from here. All you do is follow the instructions shown in Replacer and then reboot afterward.

Make sure to copy your original uxtheme.dll if you are paranoid. You can rename it to uxtheme_original.dll and stick it in another folder for safe-keeping.

• 1 month later...

Looks like something based on Vista Basic, not that I'm complaining :p .

Scirwode

Looks like something based on Vista Basic, not that I'm complaining :p .

Scirwode

I think the original Vista Basic style is very nice, the colors work well together and it gives the OS a more unified look than Aero IMO. I'm really liking the em3's preview :)

• 4 weeks later...

em3 is working on a new visual style? Great...

Love the reflections in the teaser!

vista basic? ewww

When Luna Element came out I was like: "Luna...? ewwww" ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...