Luna Element 5

Lovely theme! but I was surprised to see that it had the same small flaw LE4 has. When you go to Search, the left section where search companion is is blue, even in the Black style. (Check attached screen shot of the area I'm talking about in Blue style. I can't post a screenshot of the actual problem in Black style coz I fixed it by mingling with ExplorerBar Gradient colors in ResEdit)

This is the area that needs to be fixed for Black style:

[ExplorerBar]
BgType = BorderFill
BorderSize = 0
ContentMargins = 12, 12, 12, 12
FillType = VertGradient
GradientColor1 = 140 170 230
GradientColor2 = 100 135 220
GradientRatio1 = 0
GradientRatio2 = 255

I fixed it as:

[ExplorerBar]
BgType = BorderFill
BorderSize = 0
ContentMargins = 12, 12, 12, 12
FillType = VertGradient
GradientColor1 = 38 40 51
GradientColor2 = 44 48 63
GradientRatio1 = 0
GradientRatio2 = 255

Which one is the compact startmenu? Normal, LargeFont, or ExtraLarge?

Am I the only one that thinks this is a horrible step backwards from LE4?

Sadly, no. I thought LE4 had it spot on.

But, you can't please everyone every time.

i have changed the start button to the vista one, however the blue on the vista start button seems to be a bit darker than the blue on the LE5 theme. does any one know how i could fix this.

Thanks

I liked this "Start-Button" better :( ...

post-147955-1138386478.jpg

Yeah that start menu button looked much better this new one isn't very nice I also don't like the light blue selection on text, icons and the blue overlay on the startmenu for the logoff button and turn off computer button, other than that its alot nicer the new ui buttons are lovely as is the new scroll bars

I think it looks great, from the subtle color changes, to the new chevron for showing hidden icons to the overall presentation of the theme. My only complaint is that I'm not hugely fond of the new bevelled look to buttons, but I can definately live with it, since the rest of the theme is fantastic. Well done, em3.

I mean this can someone help me fix this ??? if u look closley there are 2 line at each side of the start but as if the colour is diffrent can this be fixed ?

post-107785-1138393142_thumb.jpg

I mean this can someone help me fix this ??? if u look closley there are 2 line at each side of the start but as if the colour is diffrent can this be fixed ?

There might be an exra layer in the icon that causes that.

Is the background of the icon transparent?

Here it is, I've rubbered some of the graphics that cause that problem... it is far from perfect, but the result is nice.

Try it :)

edit: I'm working on it... it is pretty bad as I did it :s

Edited by Mad_Griffith