Does your country allow nudity on TV?

Does your country allow nudity on TV?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Does your country allow nudity on TV?

• Yes
    • No

I took the question to mean over the air transmissions or common cable packages (no movie channels, PayTV or Pay-per-View).

Oh yeah. Hmmm, well I wouldn't know. I have never watched "over-air" TV. Never figured it was even in use anymore, lol.

I grew up watchin American satalite, back with the huge dishes, when ya still had to crank them from one satalite to the next by hand, lol. And have been watchin satalite tv since, and cable the odd time.

Well in Canada we just finished over a election and we had shots of ###### every night on the tube

so would that count as a yes?????

:yes:

HAHAHAHA soooo true

yes nudity is allowed...here in canada

I am only interested in seeing good looking well defined Women over 25 on TV, no Men no hairy ars*es.

So yes in Britain we can.

I think nudity should be allowed on TV, in newspapers, In public, if you don't like it close your freaking eyes!!!!!!!

Well in Canada we just finished over a election and we had shots of ###### every night on the tube

lol!!! Good one.

In the Netherlands there's nudity all day! and I'm talking about the public channels not the pay channels.

The Netherlands sounds better and better all the time, lol. No seriousely, I've aways wanted to move there somewhere.

:rofl: So true

The Netherlands sounds better and better all the time, lol. No seriousely, I've aways wanted to move there somewhere.

come join us :D , and yes lots of Pr0n here on the tv you get overwelmed with sex adds at night every fking channel! :pinch: