Small, free games for laptop?

Hey guys, I recently picked up a laptop for school, but I find I have a lot of free time before class so I figured I'd put some games on it. Is there any ideas as to good, small, free games that I could load up on this badboy? Thanks in advance.

i dunno you could try www.download.com and get demos too if you want. there's not wifi at ur school? you could surf and chat. I always have movies or shows on my comp so i stay busy.

Hey guys, I recently picked up a laptop for school, but I find I have a lot of free time before class so I figured I'd put some games on it. Is there any ideas as to good, small, free games that I could load up on this badboy? Thanks in advance.

Specifications?

I downloaded a SNES emulator and FF3 that kept me entertained for awhile. Basically any SNES, saga, etc game you want to play you can just DL an emulator and your set.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll definitely look into them :yes:

As for specifications, its alright (sempron 1.8ghz, 512mb, 80gb hdd, 64mb vc).. I'm not looking for anything graphic intense, just a quick fun game I can load up