Playstation Live

mikebeech

does anyone actually know why Sony have suddenly changed there minds? i mean it's going a long way from annoucning about a month ago you are not going to have a centeralized online system- to now annoucing that you are going to have one and it is going to be better than the competitions which has a background of the most part of an entire generation of games console (the Xbox) :s i'm not saying that they cant make it better it just seems really erm.. desperate? well thats just my opinion anyways, suppose we'll see what happens :)

Le_gin

should be interesting, it's gonna be hard to beat Live though.

-Anthony

Sony listening to customers ? :) :o :o

Get ready for a REAL console war.

GaMeDtX

thats pretty cool :) i really wanna see this system in person. it looks huge in pictures, and on that bbq web site.. but i think it would look really cool in my living room :p Humping my xbox 360 :rofl:

you mean this bbq?

sonyforeman.jpg

magik

does anyone actually know why Sony have suddenly changed there minds? i mean it's going a long way from annoucning about a month ago you are not going to have a centeralized online system- to now annoucing that you are going to have one and it is going to be better than the competitions which has a background of the most part of an entire generation of games console (the Xbox) :s i'm not saying that they cant make it better it just seems really erm.. desperate? well thats just my opinion anyways, suppose we'll see what happens :)

Because if they didn't they would lose a whole lot of potential profit from people looking forward to the Online Generation. It's inevitable, Online Multiplayer is essential to success in this Next-Gen of gaming.

Sn4k36

oh well i know i won't be spending 30 cents on the ps3.. because i'm a nintendo fan and there is alot better games out there for the nintendo system then there is for the playstation and *coughbox*

AlphaPrime

The Internet: Where it's cool to hate Sony.

Tech Star

YAY!!!! GO SONY!!!!!SONY IS GOING TO SOOOO WIN!!!! :woot: :woot:

Sony will be destroying the 360, your living room, and now the ONLINE!!!! WOOT!!!! :woot:

faraway.

Sony will be destroying the 360, your living room, and now the ONLINE!!!! WOOT!!!! :woot:

Relax. :rolleyes:

You technically don't know that until it's released. I suggest you wait.

giga

Lmao. :rofl: :laugh:

That was hilarious.

tHa_vIlLaMaN

^^...Indeed

I wonder how much they'll charge for it though. It couldn't be cheap to create a system to compete with XBL since Live was so costly to implement in the first place.

But who knows... :unsure:

mAcOdIn

Live didn't just cost alot, it loses money. Sony won't go that way I'm assuming since they're all about needing to return to profitability.

Whatever they do should at least be sustainable, not some cash sucking vortex made just to say "look, we have this too."

perochan

lol, people who said PS2 games are crappy, you obviously didnt buy JP import games. Ya it is more expensive than US price but it is worthy.

firebud

you mean this bbq?

sonyforeman.jpg

That's how the PS3 is revolutionizing the gaming industry.

Tieing in gaming, the living room, AND the KITCHEN!

mikebeech
' date='Feb 2 2006, 05:35' post='587144536']

That's how the PS3 is revolutionizing the gaming industry.

Tieing in gaming, the living room, AND the KITCHEN!

haha :rofl: :woot: