February 4...PS conference

feb. 4 is the Playstation Conference...hope they realease some new trailers and playable demos for the ps3 if they dont i will probably buy a 360 because im tired of waiting..but lets not hope :)

about the sig, that wasn't his point. you have a ps3 in your sig blowing up a xbox360. it indicates that your a ps3 fan.

yes it does mean im a ps3 fan but it doesnt mean i hate the 360 i own one! but i cant use my sig anymore so i made a ew one :)

feb. 4 is the Playstation Conference...hope they realease some new trailers and playable demos for the ps3 if they dont i will probably buy a 360 because im tired of waiting..but lets not hope :)

You ALREADY own an Xbox360 indianN00b or did you forget about that one? :rolleyes: :rofl:

I didn't realise it was actually Feb 4th wich is actually *looks at calender* this Saturday. It's about damn time they show something 'cuz it's been long overdue!

I wonder how 'next-gen' the majority of their games will look :shifty: :rolleyes:

You ALREADY own an Xbox360 indianN00b or did you forget about that one? :rolleyes: :rofl:

Owned^3 :rofl:

I'm sorry, I misworded my post. I meant the exact date hasn't been announced. I know there will be an event sometime in Feb. :)

ohh come on! that's not hard to figure it out... :p

we're talking about Sony here, you can only be sure they'll setup the date for Feb. 30th... :laugh: :rofl: :p

/me waits for the headshot... :p

i techneically do own one....i bought one for my friend cuz he has bad grades and his parents wont let him have it so far im holding it for him...and i had to pay for it too! :crazy: he said he'll pay me back but might as well jus keep it...dont tell him :) ....and im not lying!

o yea and ill look for a link to the conference i know i saw it somewhere....and if i have time ill post a pic of the 360 :)

Edited by indianN00b

ohh come on! that's not hard to figure it out... :p

we're talking about Sony here, you can only be sure they'll setup the date for Feb. 30th... :laugh: :rofl: :p

/me waits for the headshot... :p

I guess ur r1gh7. :) :) :D :blush: :cry: :o :no:

Sony suckz! lol u no wha? they pr0lly mean Feb. of next year!! lol olol :blush: :cool: :D :)

Xbox 4 lyfe. :rofl: :rofl: :p

dammit cant find link but i know there is a conference held in japan in feb...and there is the miami conference from feb 27 thru march 5 or something o yea....xbox3600rm.jpg happy now?

Sony suckz! lol u no wha? they pr0lly mean Feb. of next year!! lol olol :blush: :cool: :D :)

read the rules lil man :wacko:

A date has not been announced for PlayStation Conference - so even if you find your link, this "4th Feb" is still untrue.

'Destination PlayStation' takes place in Miami from 27th Feb to 2nd March - retailers only

'DevStation' takes place in London from 1st to 2nd March - developers only

Dude, whats up with that photo?... It looks like 2 TV'S stacked in front of each other? Is this Photoshoped?