February 4...PS conference

Ambience

^No, I'm pretty sure that's just the one TV.

kingofthenet

No, I definatly say its 2 TV's look, one has a silver bezel with speakers on the side, the other has a black bezel, you can still see some of the silver ones screen near the speakers.

Chaos-X

No, I definatly say its 2 TV's look, one has a silver bezel with speakers on the side, the other has a black bezel, you can still see some of the silver ones screen near the speakers.

Link to the sony page where that tv is listed:

Sony

AlphaPrime

Haha, you guys got pwnt. He was actually telling the truth. :p

A Mod should probably close this topic as it's just gone no where.

tHa_vIlLaMaN

...I guess i was too quikt to believe the misinformed :/ :unsure:

Edited by tHa_vIlLaMaN
Captain_Wang

I'm looking forward to seeing Sony's online plans, then when i get my PS3 I'm going to breed it with my 360 and have a Playbox 363. But seriously though PS3 = Metal Gear Solid; for me at least now GTA looks like it's going multi-platfom launching.

iconboy

I'm looking forward to seeing Sony's online plans, then when i get my PS3 I'm going to breed it with my 360 and have a Playbox 363. But seriously though PS3 = Metal Gear Solid; for me at least now GTA looks like it's going multi-platfom launching.

whats the latest word on next gen GTA?

Captain_Wang
According to Gamepro, there is a report in Businessweek from an anonymous source that claims that the next-gen installment in the ridiculously popular Grand Theft Auto series may launch multi-platform simultaneously. This would certainly be a departure for Rockstar, they usually use Sony system to debut their games. Then again, after Hot Coffee, Rockstar needs to change its procedure.

That's all, and with Take Two needing the money recently because of investors fleeing and whatever, a multiplatform launch would seem sensible. No news on the actual game yet though other than it'll most likely be in Europe somewhere.

dnast

You'd think they would announce the date by now. I got excited for nothing. :(

As far as GTA - I hope they come up with some big improvements. I just can't make myself that excited over another GTA right now. I'm glad to hear that the next might be released on multiple platforms, though.

indianN00b

dammit i know i say a link somewhere...and my history deletes automatically after each session...and yes that is one tv the silver part is for the speakers and its like a frame...lol i dont kno how to use photoshop :laugh:

indianN00b

play3schedsony.jpg

it says playstation conference in feb but when!?! :wacko:

AlphaPrime

Well, either way it's sometime in February. We will know everything by E3.

tHa_vIlLaMaN

E3 can't come soon enuff. I can't wait to see the new games on display. Not just 360 but PS3 too :woot: