Where to get cheap PSP

Ikhan

where can I get the cheapest (working) psp?

no auctions please

where did you get yours(cheap) psp?

I don't maen cheap like $20 i mean around $150-190.....that might be cheap for me but i know cheap value could be different for different people.

Edited by Ikhan
mufdvr3669

Could you not mislead people with your title having nothing to do with the subject of your post.

BroChaos

title edited.

black.ops

Having a relevant topic title would allow you to actually communicate with people who have gotten "cheap PSPs". Having a title like yours does nothing for you.

/edit I see BroChaos resolved that issue, but my comment still stands for any future threads that you, or anyone else that is new, may make.

To answer your question, I have yet to see a PSP cheap enough for me to buy. :)

Inertia

tbh if the PSP is on sale for ?10 it would be too much, I paid ?180 for mine and im very disapointed, most over rated thing ever.

Ironman273

Now I'm just curious as to what the original thread title was.. :blink: :huh: :|

Andrew

Unless you go with an auction I don't think you'll find many places who sell it below RRP :huh: Maybe hold off until demand dies down for them and the price drops for competition against the "new" DS.

mondeo

tbh if the PSP is on sale for ?10 it would be too much, I paid ?180 for mine and im very disapointed, most over rated thing ever.

i wil take it off ur hands for 20 then lol

mufdvr3669

Now I'm just curious as to what the original thread title was.. :blink: :huh: :|

Wasn't that exciting. It was Pimpin PSP; you gotta read this...yes you do!

I thought it might be about pimping out your psp like pime my ride on mtv or something and it was just a lame attempt to get more people to read his thread.

Glassed Silver

eBay -> Powerseller "Buy It Now" Offer

or just use multiple price comparison searches (like Froogle.com, etc...) to search for cheap internet shops...

-fm