Walmart launches PS3 hypefest on their website

Noveed

The only one flamebait been throw around here is the one you guys have been crying for; I didn?t wrote the article and I didn?t even comment on it at all, I just post it. The fact you feel aggravated because of it is merely a psychological thing that your brains just can?t associate an Xbox supporter posting any sort of news regarding Sony/PS3/PSP? and you know what? That?s your problem not ours.

And if you don?t like what you see posted or think it?s against the rules of the forum just use the p_report.gif button and a mod will take of it, in the end that?s their job not yours.

Now if you excuse me I have other things to do, have a:laugh:ay:rofl: ::pugh: :rofl: :p

Owned !!!:laugh:

:laugh:

MGS4-SS

The 360 could've used something like that.

No doubt, many Xbox 360's could've used a present box for warranty.

SecretAgentMan

No doubt, many Xbox 360's could've used a present box for warranty.

Sure. :rolleyes:

Laughing-Man
I didn’t even comment on it at all

If this isn't a comment then I sure as hell don't know what one is then I guess:

LOLz at these comments from the article... :laugh: :rofl: :p

Posted January 30, 2006 @ 4:17PM by SleepDirt

Housewives and hicks from coast to coast are extremely excited tonight.

Posted January 31, 2006 @ 8:24AM by Daros

Pre-order now, and get a free box to ship your system back to Sony once the damn thing breaks! Act now!

cchasem

Uhhh.. excuse me if i'm somehow being redundant, as i havent read any of the above posts, but.. is the ps3 design final now or what? last i heard it'was a prototype.. so- what's the deal? :blink:

DELTETHISACCOUNT

Uhhh.. excuse me if i'm somehow being redundant, as i havent read any of the above posts, but.. is the ps3 design final now or what? last i heard it'was a prototype.. so- what's the deal? :blink:

It's not a prototype, it's actually the real thing. Unless Sony decides to change it.

I really think they should. I never expected a next-gen console to look like a next-gen printer.

The only one flamebait been throw around here is the one you guys have been crying for; I didn?t wrote the article and I didn?t even comment on it at all, I just post it. The fact you feel aggravated because of it is merely a psychological thing that your brains just can?t associate an Xbox supporter posting any sort of news regarding Sony/PS3/PSP? and you know what? That?s your problem not ours.

And if you don?t like what you see posted or think it?s against the rules of the forum just use the button and a mod will take of it, in the end that?s their job not yours.

Now if you excuse me I have other things to do, have a nice day!

Owned badly, burned severely, every last one of you that went against him.